Graduate Programme - Velocity Black - London
- A starting base salary of £50,000 + Benefits
- London, International
- Apply by:
- 5th August 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Our mission is to harness human and machine potential to empower our customers to live their most meaningful lives. Velocity is proud to attract the finest human talent, from a wide range of backgrounds. The Velocity Graduate Career Accelerator (VGCA) offers the most precociously talented and ambitious graduates the opportunity to work alongside our leadership team, be exposed to formidable challenges rapidly, and quickly attain responsibility like at no other firm.
The programme is not vocation-specific, so whether you have an engineering degree, a biochemistry degree or are a historian - you are eligible to apply.
If you pass the initial screening, you will be invited to an assessment day, in London, New York City or Los Angeles. After you submit your initial application, you will receive an email with instructions to complete an initial assessment. Your application will not progress without completing this brief initial assessment.
Please expect a rigorous and challenging recruitment process. We take pride in the exacting standards we keep, and we hope you will relish on the challenge. You may already be a part of our team, but not know it yet.
- The right to work in the United Kingdom or the United States
- No previous work experience is required.
- A starting base salary of £50,000 ($70,000).
- An Equity options package in one of the world’s fastest growing tech companies (we grew 848% last year).
- Top tier BUPA Healthcare paid for by Velocity
- Immediate and accelerating responsibility and ownership of key deliverables for our customers.
- You will rotate across several departments during your first 24 months, with hands on direct experience at the helm of one of the world’s fastest growing venture backed technology companies.
- Opportunity to travel and work in our international offices (currently London, New York, Los Angeles), soon opening in Hong Kong, Dubai, Shanghai, Mexico City.
To apply, please click on the button below.
Sign up for job alerts - its free