Graduate Programme: Executive Search Consultant
- £20000 to £40000 per annum + OTE
- Apply by:
- 31st July 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - £20K + Uncapped Commission
* Are you motivated by Incentives like; Holidays, Nights Out and Rolex Watches?
* Do you want to work in a vibrant and fun working environment?
* Is progression something that motivates you?
If you answered yes to the above, then read on to find out more about opportunities as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant in Phaidon International. Phaidon International is looking for University Graduates from all backgrounds to join our team in Central London a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant for our Contracts Division.
The Role of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
* The Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for building new client relationships with Fortune 500 Companies.
* As a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will network with hiring managers and decision-makers to understand their hiring needs and further growth plans.
* You will headhunt or source highly skilled candidates for high-level job vacancies for your client base.
* You'll work as a mediator between your client's and candidates and provide offers to successful candidates.
* The Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant will work in a vibrant telephone-based environment working towards sales targets.
Benefits of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
* Amazing Holidays to party locations like Ibiza and Vegas.
* You get 24 days annual leave to take your well-earned rest. In addition, you get 8 Bank holidays.
* Lunch clubs at London's most exclusive restaurants.
* Private Healthcare.
* Rolex Watches for top business performers.
* Opportunities to work abroad in one of our global offices in Europe, USA or Asia.
Phaidon International has been established since 2004, and since then has grown to a global Recruitment Sales business with 11 offices internationally with over 700 employees across UK, Europe, USA and Asia. Phaidon recruits within the most lucrative industry sectors: STEM, Infrastructure, Financial Services and Professional Services.
We are an award-winning company that offers excellent training and development through our in-house training team, and we give you the tools needed to be a top performing Recruitment Consultant for Phaidon International.
If you are interested in applying for the Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant position at Phaidon International, then please apply directly.
Sign up for job alerts - its free