Graduate Programmatic Assistant
- Apply by:
- 24th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Programmatic Campaign Manager
If you are a graduate with analytical or marketing skills, passionate about the digital advertising space and enthusiastic to learn new technologies and products this is the role you've been looking for!
This organisation is an internationally known media owner and publisher at the very forefront of the UK advertising and media industry. With offices on 3 continents and an enviable name within the UK market this business has gone from strength to strength over the past decade and are excited about 2020 and beyond. Known for offering careers rather than jobs to their teams, this is the place where you will be encouraged to take your analytical or marketing skills and maximise them every day!
• Managing from end to end programmatic display campaigns
• Producing weekly and month campaign reports
• Looking at data reports to create forecasts on campaign delivery for advertisers
• Work with internal sales, creative, and product delivery teams to ensure all aspects of a client's campaign are implemented correctly and performing at or above benchmarks
• Proactive in offering guidance on campaign performance
• Excellent skills in Excel, particularly V look ups and Pivot tables
• Passion for online advertising. You don't need experience in the market, just an understanding as to why you want to work in it
• Experience analysing data from multiple sources and understanding how to use that information to improve campaign performance
• Outstanding attention to detail
• A natural problem solver and someone who is continually thinking about how to do things more effectively
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then click 'Apply Now'!
Sign up for job alerts - its free