Graduate Production Coordinator - Central London
- £19,600 + Bonus (typically circa £3,000) + Medical + Pension
- Apply by:
- 5th August 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Our client is a specialist translation company based in Central London.
They are looking to employ a candidate with strong business skills to work in the prodcution operations team.
• A 2.1 or 1st class degree from a UK University,
• Candidates with a Liberal Arts / Humanities or Languages background would be preferred.
• A Level Grades must be ABB minimum.
• The position is not suitable for candidates for whom English is their second language (as
• English must be to mother tongue standard when proof reading).
• Fluency in a second language is not required.
The role will include the following tasks:-
• Enter job details into the Job system, maintaining up to date information as the job progresses.
• Based on the client’s requirements and the job’s characteristics, calculate the time required to complete the work and issue delivery dates as required in conjunction with the Sales Team.
• Forward job details and liaise with translators.
• Monitor job deadlines and ensure that translators return work on time.
• Identify job issues and keep the Team Leader informed.
• Liaise with translators and clients to ensure swift and smooth resolution of queries.
• Forward completed work to the Client as prescribed in the Job System.
• Prepare and issue sales invoices based on the details in the Work-in-progress System once the job has been completed.
• Maintain the Job file, ensuring there is a complete document audit trail.
• Based on the job requirements; use the Translator Database to select appropriate translators, ensuring the maintenance of target profit margins.
• Contact the translators and ascertain whether they are available to meet the job deadline.
• Identify specialism requirements.
• Issue Purchase Orders and instructions to translators.
• Check completed translations for sense, omissions, typos, numbers etc and correct where necessary.
• Liaise with translators to resolve any issues raised by the proofchecking.
Salary = £19,600 + Bonus (typically circa £3,000) + Medical + Pension
Sign up for job alerts - its free