Graduate Product Specialist
Graduate Product Specialist – Disruptive Technology firm
Sector – Project Management, Legal Technology, Graduate, SAAS
Location - Central London (Remote working to begin with)
Salary & Benefits – £30,000 + bonus + Phone + Laptop
Job Type – Technical Product Specialist, Project Manager, Customer Support, Full-time, Permanent, Graduate
This is a fantastic opportunity for to join the market leading disruptive technology firm, working closely with firms on large and small scale projects. They are the leading AI company globally that reads and understands documents. The Graduate Product Manager will be providing expertise to prospects and customers with a view of delivering successful projects for global organisations.
Launched 5 years ago and already in use on six continents, the company's document review platform offers lawyers greater insight at unmatched speeds.
The software builds on ground-breaking machine learning and pattern recognition techniques developed at the University of Cambridge to read and understand legal language. The technology is used by law firms and in-house teams in over 40 countries around the world to improve processes such as due diligence, compliance reviews, property lease abstraction and eDiscovery.
Main roles and responsibilities include:
- Work with sales team to deliver successful POCs and manage live customer projects from planning stages to final review
- Act as a product expert for sales teams and customers
- Understand the individual use cases and needs of each customer
- Provide advice, educate and train customers on how to use the product
- Deliver training of the product and propose workflow solutions
- Work with the support and technical operations teams to co-ordinate and resolve technical issues
- Work with leading organisations and help them obtain value from the product
- Graduated with a minimum 2:1 from a Russell Group in Law or a scientific or analytical based discipline
- Highly-detail oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work in an innovative and fast-paced environment whilst delivering to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Articulate and charismatic with desire to improve customer-facing skills and present to individuals with varying degrees of knowledge
- Organised with excellent time management skills with an ability to prioritise effectively
Working for one of the fastest growing tech firms within the UK, the opportunities for advancement and growth will be there. They are a business that likes to develop its own talent and most of the senior team have been placed by 1PGR as a graduate over the last 5 years. Training is important to them as is personal growth within the company.
1PGR has become the recruiter of choice for top clients including those listed in the Sunday Times/Fasttrack 100, FTSE 100 and FTSE 250.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :computing & it jobs london graduate product support london technology 1pgr
People who applied for this job also applied for:
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
MDS Graduate Scheme - London & South
£22,000 to £23,000
South East, South West, London
2022 Technology Consulting Graduate Programme - KPMG - London & South
South East, South West, London
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
£20,000 to £45,000
London, Nationwide, International (Europe), Chelsea, Brompton
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - London - Hiring Now!
£20,000 to £45,000+
London, North West, International (Europe), Manchester