Graduate PPC Analyst
- £22000.00 to £26000 per annum negotiable depending on experience
- Apply by:
- 29th May 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate PPC Analyst
£22K - £26K
Are you looking to join an online service market place start up growing exponentially, where you'll get the chance to develop yourself at the same speed as the company grows?
This company works across different services and 1,000,000 customers and helps find the right professionals in order to save their customer's time and effort and are currently looking to grow their team by bringing on a Graduate PPC Analyst to help them optimise their PPC campaigns, which is their number one marketing driver. At this company you'll benefit from a very flexible and challenging environment working alongside some of the most highly regarded performance marketing talents in London. If you are passionate about working with numbers and are looking to start your career with digital marketing, then this could be exactly the opportunity you're after!
- Review performance of existing campaigns, ad groups, ads and keywords to ensure you are delivering the most successful campaigns for the company.
- Optimise campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return of investment.
- Conducting complex data analysis to identify insights that will improve performance.
- Identify opportunities to explore and open new categories to test new ideas and improve performance.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC in order to become an expert in the field and to advise on campaign optimisation.
- An exceptional academic background (2:1 or above from top 30 university)
- Knowledge about PPC will prove that you are passionate about it and keen to develop your career within digital marketing.
- Advanced Excel skills will allow you to analyse and efficiently manage all the data coming from the campaigns as well as prepare reports.
- Great communication and organisation skills will help you fit within the team and succeed in this role.
Click the 'Apply' button for the chance to join one of London's leading performance marketing agencies!
Sign up for job alerts - its free