Graduate PMO/Project Manager
- £20,000 to £22,000
- East Midlands, West Midlands
- Apply by:
- 22nd June 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Who you’ll be working for
Stoneseed provides innovative Project, Programme and IT services to a multitude of clients nationwide, with projects covering a range of industries and technologies. Their success has been built around their Project Management as a Service (PMaaS) model.
Stoneseed are not industry specific, nor aligned to any particular technology or vendors - this role is never the same and therefore, what they offer is variance to their Project Managers, in a client facing environment.
The role will be PMO Administration to begin with, and as the role develops and experience is gained become fully a PM. The role will be directly customer facing and present on customer site, responsible for ensuring that all projects are managed to agreed standards and methodology, and deliver the expected customer benefits. We are looking for someone who has an IT or business degree or has undertaken some projects while on placement.
The developing key responsibilities will be;
• All aspects of Project and PMO Management; accountability for programme and project delivery
• Definition, scoping and planning of multi-disciplinary programmes and projects
• Project planning; producing the project plan and ensuring all resources are identified
• Building key client relationships and managing stakeholders
• Change management through-out the project lifecycle for all changes related to cost, quality and time
• Financial management, of all related project expenditure, hardware, software, capital and opex
• Quality management, ensuring the project deliverables are of a high quality
• Risk management; through risk identification, risk analysis and planning to mitigate the risks
What do they offer in return
• 24 days’ annual leave (exc. Bank Holidays)
• Profit Share Scheme after 6 months
• An annual company day out for those eligible
• Personal Company Pension Plan
• Death in Service (4x salary)
• Flexible points-based benefit scheme (1+ year) including; -
• Additional holiday
• ERs pension contributions
• Childcare Voucher Scheme (after probation)
• Monthly £100 charity donation under our staff feedback initiative.
The next steps
So you know where you stand, we aim to respond to applicants within 15 working days.
What their “employees say”
Having spent many years as an internal project manager, I thought I knew all I needed to know about project management. Although, since making the move to Stoneseed I have noticed several differences. What I knew to be project management was very much a “watered down” version...
Now I am a client-side project manager, I support and own every part of the process. I must drive vendor competency whilst managing client relationships and align expectations, in other words true project management.
The variety of projects is what makes it interesting.
Sign up for job alerts - its free