Graduate Planning Validations Officer
- £competitive negotiable depending on experience
- South West, Yeovil
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you a Geography Graduate looking for a career?
G2V are currently working with a Local Authority based in Somerset looking for a Graduate Planning Validations Officer on an initial 6-month contract, below are the details.
- Geography/Town Planning based degree
- Graduated with a 2:2 or higher
- Experience using GIS or other mapping type systems
- Interest in furthering/beginning a career within Town Planning
- Experience validating/processing planning applications (Desirable not essential)
Due to the nature of the work there is a likely hood this position will go on longer than the initial 6 months.
Due to the location of this role, the ideal candidate would be commuting from Bristol/Gloucestershire area – however this particular Local Authority has a number of B & B’s and Professional house shares in the surrounding area, at a reasonable price – making it ideal for someone who is happy to relocate/stay away for work.
The hourly rate for this role is negotiable depending on experience, if you would like to know more about this role call 0121 726 2680 or email a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for job alerts - its free