Graduate Pharma Conference Producer - SMi Group
- Competitive + Benefits + Bonus
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
The SMi Group are seeking a Graduate Pharmaceutical Conference Producer to work in their international pharmaceutical portfolio.
The Conference Producer role is to gather commercial research and market intelligence to create a value driven agenda for C-level executives. Once this agenda is written and validated by the industry, you will invite key industry figures and market experts to present briefings and case studies at the conference. Our B2B pharmaceutical conferences aim to offer senior delegates the learning and networking platform to improve their internal capabilities.
The Conference Producer also acts as a project manager, supporting other divisions throughout the campaign to market the conference to both sponsors and delegates, ensuring the commercial success of events.
The ideal candidate should be willing to learn in the role, they will have a very proactive work ethic and driven approach to both telephone and face to face research. The candidate will also be a natural relationship builder and feel comfortable engaging with senior figures who shape and lead the pharmaceutical industry.
The candidate will need a minimum 2:1 degree from a top 30 University and will be willing to learn and develop as a subject matter expert within the pharma sector, driving the expansion of event portfolios.
If you are seeking a dynamic, challenging and rewarding career with fast track progression, this may well be the job for you!
• 6 months office experience is essential
• Graduate with a min of 2:1 science degree from top tier university
• Fast learner - The ability to assimilate information quickly and effectively
• Strong analytical and research skills
• A tenacious and enthusiastic approach
• Good time management capabilities and a can do approach
• A commercial outlook on industry
• The ability to deal with senior directors and public sector individuals on a one to one basis whether face to face or by telephone
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent one to one communication and team skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Access and Outlook
• A team player and ambitious to grow
To apply for this job, please click on the "Apply Now" button.
SMi Group Ltd
Sign up for job alerts - its free