Graduate Opportunities in Jeddah & Abu Dhabi
- South East, International, Maidenhead
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Hi, I’m George, Regional Director of the UAE, I am looking for…
Area Manager Jeddah, Saudi Arabia & Area Manager Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
The roles are responsible for Sales and Account Management, this will include looking major Facilities management sites.
BDM UAE - Ideally will have some sales or operations experience
Why join us… because our ambition is to be the best in our field – both in the UK and overseas - where we will be working around the world. We’re not a large blue-chip organisation, but the customers we work for are (in fact some are the biggest in the Gulf & UK!).
We have a number of great success stories here at MCFT where our
graduates have excelled quickly with their personal and professional
I started in the Service Desk and made Director in 5 years, are you up to the challenge? I certainly was.
What you’ll contribute:
• You’ll be given responsibility from day-one, and you’ll have to
• You’ll be an invaluable part of our team; work load will vary, and no two days will ever feel the same
• You will have full ownership of your own projects as well as still contributing to the bottom line
• Energy, enthusiasm and fresh thinking, we’re fully open to your ideas. Working within an SME you will be expected to make an impact!
After three months of training in the UK and passing probation you will join me and the team in the Gulf. We currently have offices in Dubai, Qatar and Abu Dhabi, & Jeddah all of which are being managed by those that went through the UK training and development programme.
We’ll provide you with constructive feedback and nurture your career growth, and with support from a mentor put you on the path to becoming a future leader at MCFT.
• Must be degree educated (all disciplines considered)
• A motivated self-starter who loves a challenge
• Entrepreneurial with a drive to progress
• Dedicated, committed, results driven and hard working
• Confident to voice opinions and write engaging content
MCFT, established 25 years ago, provides commercial kitchen maintenance for high-end customers in the UK and the Middle East; we joke that we won’t work with customers unless we’ve heard of them - and it’s mostly true. We’re also highly regarded by all the key players in our international supply chain.
Why choose us?
James Perton’s story – ‘In September 2017 I Joined the UAE division of MCFT as Area Manager in Abu Dhabi. Building solid relationships with customers and developing our team of technicians. In September last year, I was promoted to UAE General Manager and I am now I’m in charge of the growth and development of the UAE business. This has been and still is one amazing journey. If you want to have a chat about the roles here, then let Georgina know and she will set it up.’
• £25,000 annual starting salary UK. Gulf renumeration will be discussed
at the Interview
• 6 Monthly salary reviews
• Clear progression and personal development plan with regular reviews & feedback
• Enrolment onto MCFT Leadership Academy with personal mentoring - and the creation of a personal development plan - after completing three-month probation
• Very generous 30 days annual leave entitlement when in the Gulf - plus bank holidays!
To apply, please send your CV and a chatty cover letter telling us why you are right for this role. For more information, please visit our website.
• All candidates will be contacted
• Shortlisted candidates will have an initial phone interview with Georgina
• 2nd round skype with myself
• Final round candidates will be invited to attend or UK office to meet directors
We look forward to hearing from you!
Regional Director Gulf
Sign up for job alerts - its free