- South East, Maidenhead
- 28th March 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Own your future! - We’re recruiting for Graduates who are looking for a highly rewarding and successful career where you can join our Leadership Academy. Can you be a Graduate to a Director in 4 years?
We have a number of opportunities working within Operations, Sales, IT and Procurement.
At MCFT we provide commercial kitchen maintenance for high-end customers in the UK and the Middle East. Having been established for 28 years, we joke that we won’t work with customers unless we’ve heard of them - and it’s mostly true. We’re also highly regarded by all the key players in our multi-national supply chain.
We’re not a large blue-chip organisation, but the clients we work for are (in fact some are the biggest in the UK!).
Our ambition is to be the best in our field - both in the UK and overseas.
We have a number of great success stories here at MCFT where our graduates have excelled quickly with their personal and professional development. Service Desk Graduate to Director in 4 years - are you up to the challenge? George certainly was, who’s been our Regional Director of the UAE for 3 years, having joined us as a graduate in 2012.
What you’ll contribute:
• You’ll be given responsibility from day one, and you’ll have to develop fast
• You’ll be an invaluable part of our team. Workload will vary and no two days will ever feel the same
• You will have full ownership of your own projects, as well as still contributing to the bottom line
• Energy, enthusiasm and fresh thinking, we’re fully open to your ideas. Working within an SME you will be expected to make an impact
You will be enrolled onto our MCFT Leadership Academy, involving rapid progression to management either in the UK or abroad - we currently have offices in Dubai, Qatar, KSA and Abu Dhabi, all of which are being managed by alumni of our Leadership Academy.
We’ll provide you with constructive feedback and nurture your career growth and, with support from a director mentor, put you on the path to becoming a future leader at MCFT. Through departmental rotation and training you’ll develop deep industry experience, and all-round skills for success in Leadership and Management.
Why choose us?
'Why wouldn’t you want to work for a company at the forefront of what they do, with ambitious, but realistic, global targets?’ - Dan Smallbone - Graduate Manufactures and Multiples Manager
- £25,000 annual starting salary
• Clear progression and personal development plan with regular reviews & feedback
• Enrolment onto the MCFT Leadership Academy with personal mentoring and the creation of a personal development plan, after completing a three-month probation
• Continuous development and training opportunities from seminars, conferences, 1-2-1s with Directors, and networking events to recognised professional qualifications. We have the awards to back this up - Princess Royal Training Awards, Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) Assured.
• 28 days holiday entitlement - plus bank holidays. This equates to 36 days holiday per year (7 weeks and 1 day)!
• Discounts and cashback on various national retailers, gyms, travel agencies and much more
• Money back towards health and wellbeing (dental, optical, massage therapy and more)
• Group pension scheme, life cover & long-term sickness insurance
• Early finish on a Friday
• Must be degree educated at a minimum of a 2:1 (all subjects considered)
• A motivated self-starter who loves a challenge
• Entrepreneurial with a drive to progress
• Dedicated, committed, results driven and hard working
• Confident to voice opinions and write engaging content
To apply, please send your CV to the Recruitment Team. For more information, please visit our website.
• All candidates will be contacted
• Applicants progressing with be asked to submit a chatty covering letter
• Shortlisted candidates will have an initial phone interview
• Final round candidates will be invited to attend a one-day assessment at our Maidenhead office (expenses will be covered)
We look forward to hearing from you!
Graduate Opportunities – 2nd Jobbers
Salary: Starting salary of £25,000
Deadline: Year-round Recruitment
Benefits: 28 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Part-funded Social Events, Discount on National Retailers, Dress Down and Early Finish Fridays
We deliver to graduates the best selection of graduate jobs on the Internet, and provide recruiters with the most cost effective, focused access to graduate jobseekers.
graduate-jobs.com Interview Reviews
09 September 2018
The interview was held at their offices in London. I was asked basic questions about my past experience and motivation for working at the company. Before the interview I was...
Sign up for job alerts - its free