Graduate Operations Internship | £20k | Sports and Entertainment Industry | Central London
- £20,000 (per annum)
- Apply by:
- 5th January 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
A London based, start up agency backed by a strong consortium of investors, well connected within the sports and entertainment industry. Our client acts as a resource agency to service the sponsorship requirements of top tier sports, music and entertainment personnel around the world.
This is a 1-3 month paid internship offering £20K pro rata potentially followed by a permanent position.
A typical day would be:
Exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced sports and entertainment agency, playing a vital role in ensuring that the day-to-day operations of the business run smoothly. The main responsibilities include working with the Head of Sponsorship Sales Operations, focused on the logistics of the organisation and ordering, preparing and checking bespoke marketing materials. The role will require liaising with suppliers and with the internal sales support teams to ensure all deadlines are met and the company is functioning efficiently and economically. The successful candidate will be hired on a 3-month temporary contract with the opportunity to continue permanently.
• Create project plans to meet supplier deadlines in the production of
bespoke marketing materials
• Check marketing materials pre and post production
• Source new suppliers and maintain relationships with existing suppliers
• Work with logistics companies in order to track and ensure fast and effective delivery of packages
• Source quotes from various suppliers
• Work within fixed budgets
• Source images and mail merge for large quantities of direct marketing
• Source materials required for sales meetings
• Managing audits of materials and stock movement
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
• Minimum 2.1 Bachelor's degree
• Strong written and verbal reasoning ability
• Excellent communication skills
• Very high attention to detail
• Ability to obtain, and analyse data
• Proactive and fast thinking with the ability to problem solve on a day to day basis
• Commercially minded
• Flexible and good work ethic
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and Word
• Positive approach to challenging tasks
• Confident and professional phone manner
What are the perks of interning at this company?
Work hard play hard culture. Deadlines need to be met for their exclusive client roster but in doing so occasional perks will granted! Apart from that weekly Friday drinks in the heart of Soho with a young fun team of equally ambitious individuals.
Sign up for job alerts - its free