Graduate Operations Executive
- £21000.00 to £24000.00 per annum depending on experience
- Apply by:
- 10th December 2019
- Start date:
Are you currently working in the Events Industry and looking to develop your organisational skills, in a recognised company, with amazing benefits?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading, global conference company, specialising in producing top-class financial conferences. With a decade of experience, they have established themselves as specialists in the market and their events are well known by industry experts. As an Operations Executive you would be organising the logistics of the Event, working on it from beginning to the end product, ensuring that it runs smoothly and all clients requests are met. This role is ideal for an organised and outgoing graduate, or someone with a maximum of 12 months experience in the events industry who is craving a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, in which they can deliver market leading events. Travel will be required to our emerging market destinations, as you want to build long lasting, effective relationships with the clients.
- The successful Operations Executive, will be working with clients and other stakeholders, communicating through both email and telephone calls to ensure that they experience the best possible service
- As an Operations Executive you have business management responsibilities including office management and administration duties to ensure that the business runs smoothly
- Utilising your previous experience in the Events sector, when liaising with clients and senior team members
- Effectively source suppliers, organise contracts with hotels, liaise with clients and brief the event team, to eventually manage the event on the day
- Have great problem-solving skills, to be able to deal with any issues calmly and professionally
- Be articulate and have excellent verbal communication skills, which will allow you to build rapport with the clients
- Excellent organisational skills and time-management skills to allow you to triumphantly manage your workload and prioritise competing deadlines and objectives, to ensure you have a stress-free schedule
- Be well presented and professional at all time as you will be representing the business to the clients
If this role meets your experience, click 'Apply Now'!!
Sign up for job alerts - its free