Graduate Operations Assistant | £18k | Food Industry | Battersea
- £18,000 (per annum)
- Apply by:
- 5th January 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Based in a loft space under a railway arch in Battersea, our client is
passionate about delivering freshly prepared handmade meals in a
sustainable way. Their focus is on sourcing the best quality
ingredients, portion control, and the importance of 'eating together'.
Founded in 2012, they have since grown organically and are currently a
team of 10 delivering delicious meals to offices and homes across
central London. This is a permanent graduate job with a starting
salary of £18k.
How you can expect to spend your day:
You will help manage all deliveries from the company's kitchen in Battersea.
Day-to-day tasks will include assisting with the following.
• Organising, packing, and sending orders
• Ordering couriers
• Ordering ingredients
• Putting branding on packaging
• Kitchen production list
The working hours will be from 7.30am to 3.30pm, Monday to Friday,
but times may vary depending on deliveries.
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
• Excellent communication skills
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Super organised
• Passionate about food and sustainability
• No previous experience is required, but you must be able to work methodically and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Sign up for job alerts - its free