|Salary:||Competitive + benefits + Bonus|
|Location:||South East, Chelmsford|
Rowan International are one of Europe's largest FMCG distributors into the Discount channel with a turnover in 2017 of £50m.
Rowan work with the world’s leading FMCG brands across Grocery, Snacking, Soft Drinks, BWS, Personal Care, Household and Cosmetics sourcing and selling across 26 European markets.
Rowan primarily source residual stocks distributed into the discount market delivering great value for customers in this expanding market place.
Background: Reporting to the Commercial Director, the online & marketing executive is responsible for delivery of Rowan’s online presence and trade marketing plan. Rowan’s objective is to drive greater engagement with our customer base by establishing and maintaining an online offer, the role will also encompass a broader marketing remit including our presence on social media and at trade shows. The role is also likely to comprise an element of market intelligence gathering and supporting the commercial team with data analysis at category & customer level.
Rowan is currently undergoing a strategic review, which will in turn require us to convey this message once agreed to our suppliers and customers - as we move into 2019 this will also form part of the responsibilities for the role.
1. Website content management (design external)
2. Working internally to scope an automated offer process for sales
3. Social Media marketing management
4. Responsible for managing the requirement of some of our online market places (e.g Amazon)
5. Responsible for organisation & operational requirements for trade shows
6. Communication to suppliers and customers of Rowan’s 5yr business plan
7. Co-ordination & collations across commercial floor of our market intelligence
8. Data analysis to support sales & buying on pricing and target customers / markets for sales opportunities
The role requires the following core skills:
1. A degree in Marketing or marketing experience
2. Strong online experience &/or qualifications
3. Strong analytical skills
4. Intermediate excel skills as a minimum
5. Strong team player
6. Strong communication skills
7. Commercial awareness
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£22,000 plus benefits Stoke-on-Trent, East Midlands, West Midlands, Leicester 1-Sep-2018
25,000 East Midlands 1-Sep-2018
25,000k East Midlands 1-Sep-2018
27,600 Newcastle, North East 1-Sep-2018
£23000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus unpaid plus share scheme North West ASAP
£20000.00 to £25000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits South East 11-Jun-2018
£22000.00 to £28000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits London 23-Jul-2018
£25000 to £40000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£20000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London 9-Aug-2018