Graduate Office & Communities Champion - Junior Marketing
- Up to £22000 per annum plus stock options plus benefits
- Apply by:
- 28th June 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
What we do?
We are a leading Search firm redefining what the highest quality staffing service looks like by finding the best PAs & EAs for our clients - private equity firms in London. Founded in the last decade, our team has grown exponentially year on year with our HQ based out of Mayfair. We're shaking up the status-quo by being our authentic selves and by building real relationships, so everyone knows they'll be in trusted hands. Our manifesto: We do things differently, so don't expect the ordinary.
What role are we hiring for?
We are looking for an Office and Communities Champion to join our team. This is an exciting, diverse role which requires an organised, creative, marketeer-in-waiting to help bring our vibrant rebrand to life. This is the perfect opportunity for a young, hungry candidate, to kick-start their marketing career and progress from the ground-up in a fast-paced, expanding firm.
The main responsibilities are below:
Answering the phone and screening calls
Dealing with all candidates whilst in the office
- Meet and greet all candidates
Marketing & Social Media
- Supporting & helping to manage the wider social media strategy
- Managing & executing communications through all our social media channels
- Monitor our competitors, sign up to newsletters, update team on trends
- Creating original, creative content
- Measuring performance of our marketing and social media campaigns
- Working closely with our digital marketing agency to produce & measure campaigns
- Working closely internally to ensure our job boards are performing optimally
- Produce a monthly newsletter
- Arrange macarons and cards for new starters & flowers for temps birthdays
- Organise events for clients and candidates
- Supporting the team with delivering key business projects
Supporting the office manager
- Helping to maintain and develop our culture
- Supporting the office manager with ad hoc activities and projects
- Ensure the company handbook is always up-to-date
What do we look for?
We believe in employing authentic characters above all else and it's our duty to challenge. Good people make good employees. It's therefore essential that you are passionate about and aligned with our values.
The Office & Communities Champion will need the following attributes by the bucket load:
Our quality is what sets us apart and this needs to be reflected in everything we do
Attention to detail, in many cases you will be the main external communicator
Creative thinking to come up with new, engaging content & ideas
Willingness to take ownership & be a leader
Be autonomous and be able to juggle a number of responsibilities
Be willing to muck in and do what needs to be done
Thirst for learning and development both personally and professionally
We're based in Mayfair and there are numerous benefits of working for us:
Competitive salary + team bonus
Annual trips abroad (Recent trips include Verbier, New York and Ibiza)
Scholarship scheme (£1000 to spend on a chosen activity)
Private health insurance
Up to 5% pension contribution
Sign up for job alerts - its free