Graduate New Business Account Manager - Royston (Hertfordshire/Cambridgeshire) - 2019
- £23,770 to £27,370 dependant on experience + Benefits
- South East, The East, Royston
- Apply by:
- 22nd September 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We are looking for a candidate with a background in sales and account management to buy into our values and join our successful and dynamic office, based in the town of Royston in the District of North Hertfordshire. We encourage all to apply who are local to the area or are able to easily commute. We want a candidate hungry for a career and not just a job. Are you a successful sales person looking for an exciting new opportunity, who can help us move the company forward and continue to expand in an ever-changing industry.
Account management 50%
- Expand existing accounts by building up core relationships with clients.
- Contact management to create a sales pipeline funnel and forward order book.
- Quote all jobs in a timely manner following our matrix guidelines.
- Dealing with new enquiries via our website and cultivate organic growth.
- Give technical advice and support to clients.
- Ensure individual target, team targets and KPI’s are met.
- Respond to management incentives on targeting sectors.
- Some field based sales might be required on ad-hoc basis.
- Telephone communication is an integral part of this role, so you must be fluent in English as your primary key language skillset
Business development duties 10%
• Refine and maintain a robust personal account database, whilst working with the management team.
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
• Develop and grow personal skills and annual personal development plan.
• Understand and use knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
• Actively find and contribute new ideas for the development of the total business.
• Constantly review opportunities that will lead to an increase in sales, including marketing/advertising campaigns.
Administration duties 40%
• Provide administration and customer service support – a “one touch” approach.
• Maintaining the CRM system to ensure data quality.
• Calculating envelopes for smaller projects (training is to be provided).
• Ensure all emails and phone call enquiries are answered in a timely and professional manner.
• Booking jobs with our field engineers ensuring logistic approach is adopted.
• Ensure all reports are sent to clients without any delay.
• Ensure tasks are dealt with immediately to ensure smooth running of the business.
• Dealing with sub-contractors to fulfil quotations.
• Ensuring housekeeping of accounts is always up-to-date with no outstanding tasks.
This section details the essential knowledge, skills and experience we require for the role.
Specialist knowledge & skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent telephone manner / customer service ability.
• Strong organisation skills.
• Appetite for learning is a must.
• A previous sales environment or role is advantageous.
Interpersonal & communication skills
• Strong relationship-management skills.
• The ability to either learn or demonstrate how to grow and maintain relationships with clients and other external stakeholders.
• Confident, outgoing and a team player.
• Previous construction industry experience would be advantageous along with the ability to read architectural drawings.
• The ability to manage, mentor and motivate other members of the team.
• Full driving licence.
• Sales/Account/New Business Account – experience 1+ years.
What ATSPACE Ltd can offer you
One of our core values a is to invest in our staff, which includes recognising and rewarding our staff as our greatest asset. If you choose to come and work with us, you will find that we offer:
You will be eligible for a range of competitive benefits, including a highly competitive, negotiable salary with generous performance related bonus. A welcoming and inclusive environment We will help you settle into your new role and working environment. You will have a probation period to provide a supportive framework for reviewing your progress and discussing your training and development needs.
The encouragement of career development for staff is one of the ATSPACE’s core values. We put this into practice by recruiting enthusiastic people who may require some training, which we can provide in house and outsource to other agencies. We believe that giving staff the time to gain further accreditations and qualifications can only improve our business.
Equality of Opportunity
We are committed to a proactive approach to equality, which includes supporting and encouraging all under-represented groups, promoting an inclusive culture and valuing diversity. We make selection decisions based on personal merit and an objective assessment against the criteria required for the post. We do not treat job applicants or members of staff less favourably than one another on the grounds of sex, marital, race, ethnic or national origin, colour, disability, sexual orientation, religion, age or socioeconomic factors.
SCREENING CHECK REQUIREMENTS
We have a legal responsibility to ensure that you have the right to work in the UK before you can start working for us. If you do not have the right to work in the UK already, any offer of employment we make to you will be conditional upon you gaining it.
To apply, please click on the button below.
Sign up for job alerts - its free