Graduate Mortgage Advisor
- Competitive + benefits + bonus
- Yorkshire, Hull
- Apply by:
- 12th May 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity?
Do you want to build a long-term career that offers a fantastic salary, earning potential and benefits?
If you are passionate, enthusiastic, hard-working and motivated with the drive to succeed, then read on …….
A leading Mortgage Brokerage based in Hessle are looking to recruit several Trainee Mortgage Advisor's who will enjoy formal training and funding leading to you gaining a CeMAP 1,2 and 3 qualification, setting you up with a career for life to be an outstanding Mortgage Advisor.
You will do this through an intense training programme, training with experts in the profession and following a comprehensive in-house training programme working you towards providing expert mortgage and protection advice.
Your role will involve:
- Responding to inbound quality leads over the telephone, offering the companies mortgage and protection products effectively and in line with regulations to convert these into new clients
- Achieving sales targets and KPI’s in a fast-paced environment
- Providing a high-quality service to both customers and partners
What you will receive in return:
- Full industry trained CeMAP qualification
- A competitive salary with bonuses and an attractive benefits package including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Ongoing training and development
- Have access to excellent career progression
- Quality leads
- A fantastic team work ethic, we pride ourselves on our great working environment, young work force and frequent social events
If this opportunity sounds interesting and you have the required skill set and would like to hear more details then please apply with your CV.
Sign up for job alerts - its free