Do you want to be an account manager within months? Is £37k OTE in your first year appealing to you? Do you want to work in brand new modern offices in Shoreditch? An industry leading media sales firm are looking for 2x Graduate Media Sales Executives to join their expanding team.
Graduate Media Sales Executive - TV Industry
Salary: £22-£24k basic plus £37k OTE
Location: Shoreditch + opportunities to work internationally after your first year
Start Date: ASAP
• 28 days holiday plus your birthday off (industry record)
• Team trips each quarter for top performers (Ibiza, New York, Marbella, Amsterdam)
• Champagne Fridays and lunch clubs
• Company Uber account
• Cycle to work scheme and subsidised gym memberships
• New modern office space with free beer and barista coffee
This is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing media sales companies in the UK. You will be joining a fun, fast paced working environment in modern offices in the heart of the city. The client creates visually striking, compelling and interactive content that helps position clients as the leading authorities in their sectors. The content strengthens the clients' brands by increasing engagement with their members, customers and wider communities; boosting customer retention and growth and promoting their initiatives.
As a Media Sales Executive the role will require you to sell media packages to new and existing clients which range from digital online advertisement to reprints and exhibition spaces. This involves calling clients on a daily basis with proposals on ways in which to maximise profits and potential returns, helping to secure them as new accounts. As a new member of the team you will be trained extensively to ensure you have the required skills to open, close and execute high level deals, giving you the potential to earn uncapped commission on top of your base salary.
• Our candidate is looking for highly motivated, engaging graduates who are willing to work hard to achieve their targets. The suitable candidates for this Media Sales Executive should have the following:
• Recent graduate with a 2:2 is preferred but not necessary
• Previous sales experience would be desirable but is not essential
• Naturally enthusiastic with a passion to exceed targets
• Confidence to build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
• Be results driven Resilient in nature and have the ability to bounce back stronger from any setback
• Strong telephone manner with the ability to communicate ideas clearly
• High achiever
If you think you'd be well suited to sales/recruitment and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Faye Barker at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
£24000 to £27000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£23000 to £27000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£22000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£21000 to £23000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£23000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20k to £30k OTE 1st year, £35k+ year 2 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme West Midlands ASAP
£25000 to 35000 per annum salary review London, Wales 28-May-2018
£25000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
20 to 22k Base + Competitive Commission plus benefits London, Central London ASAP
Up to £30000 per annum plus Bonus London ASAP