Graduate Media sales consultant - Graduate Scheme X4
- £22000 to £26000 per annum negotiable depending on experience + stock options + benefits + OTE + bonus + share scheme
- Apply by:
- 5th April 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Media sales consultant - Graduate Scheme
- Location : London
- Salary : £22,000-26,000 + uncapped commission structure (OTE 1st £35,000 2nd £45,000 3rd £60,000)
- Start date : ASAP
- Monthly/Quarterly incentives
- Clear competitive commission structure
- Gym membership with pool and spa
- Multiple Social Events, Michelin Star Dinners, Outdoor Activities, Rooftop Events
- 23 days holiday a year (not including bank holidays)
- Fast Career Progression
- Birthday off
- Do you have the drive to succeed? Are you money hungry? Do you want a career that you can quickly progress in? Then look no further!
- This globally respected company is looking for a multiple graduates to join as Media Sales Executive to join their successful already thriving team. With London offices, complete with bar and restaurant, you will be part of a very sociable team, where work-life balance is key.
- They are looking for an individual who can embrace their extensive training and strive to succeed and secure progression. This is an opportunity for a confident communicator to join this exciting team and make their mark!
As a graduate media sales executive you will receive full training provided by the senior members of the company. The role is a varied, dynamic, fast paced rewarding job. Your daily routine could consist of managing existing clients and developing new client relationships to increase revenue and profit. Building rapport with new and existing clients to allow you to understand their needs and provide them with the best service. Managing accounts all the way through from sale to completion to ensure the process runs smoothly. Maintaining accurate sales records so it is clear whether revenue targets are being met and the number of sales made is sufficient
- Degree educated 2:2
- The determination to succeed
- Competitive edge
- The ability to connect with people and build rapport
- Excellent communication skills
- Tech savviness (Word, Outlook, CRM Systems etc.)
- A good sense of humour
- A great attitude.
Sign up for job alerts - its free