Graduate Media Sales Consultant (Advertising)
- £21000 to £24000 per annum + OTE
- Apply by:
- 31st May 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Media Sales Consultant
Up to £24,000 (OTE of £35K)
A well recognised and respected media company are looking to grow their advertising sales team, adding a Sales Consultant to their already succesful sales team. The company has been a front-runner in the media market for years and are looking to build on their dominance within the market. The benefits of working for this compnay include a fantastic office environment, an excellent work-life balance and plenty of personal development and social opportunities. You will be working as part of a high-energy, motivated team who will give you all the support you need in order to develop your sales skills.
- Working with the advertising sales team to create and sell packages - maximising revenue and retention
- Generating new leads and acquiring subscriptions through various means such as; Email campaigns, direct marketing and cold calling - to generate revenue and reach sales targets.
- Attending related events and exhibitions to generate leads and keep up to date with market and industry trends
- Creating sales materials to help the marketing teams and maximise exposure and effectiveness of campaigns
- Previous experience in a telesales, B2C or B2B environment will allow you to jump straight into this fast-paced role - but is not by any means neccesary!
- Excellent communication skills across all forms of media will help you when liaising with clients as well as maximising effectiveness within your team
- Being organised and pro-active will mean you can efficiently keep on top of the workload and manage the constantly varying demands of the role
- Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills, as well as keen attention to detail, will mean you will be able to meet and exceed targets
If this looks like the perfect role for you then click 'Apply', everyone will get a response!
Sign up for job alerts - its free