Graduate Media Recruitment Consultant - London - x 3
- £22000 to £23000 per annum negotiable depending on experience + stock options + benefits + OTE + bonus + share scheme
- Apply by:
- 22nd July 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Yes, Jeremy Kyle has been axed, your mum has just asked for the third time when you plan on getting dressed and apparently leftover pizza isn't a suitable breakfast choice anymore.
University is over, reality has kicked in and you've realised it's time to get yourself that job.
Graduate Media Recruitment Consultant
Location: Liverpool Street, Central London
Salary: £22,000-£23,000 Basic (uncapped commission and first year 38k OTE)
You have worked since the age of 16, you've worked two jobs at university or maybe you've been grafting on a farm on your gap year in Australia. Either way, you're a hard worker and you are not afraid to put in the hours, but now its time to get something back from it.
- You want to see a clear progression pathway and have goals to work towards
- You consider yourself to be a people person, you enjoy interacting with people on all levels and pride yourself on your communication.
- You like a little bit of healthy competition and enjoy a friendly competition with your peers.
- You want to buy a house, or maybe you have a handbag obsession, whatever it is, you know its time to start earning some serious money.
A vibrant and rapidly growing recruitment agency that has built up huge success with some of the world's most exciting start-ups and global brands across the media industry. The company host's a fabulous, friendly culture with great perks that have won them awards for employee satisfaction. A fun and buzzy office located in the heart of London and additional Offices located in The Middle East and The Asia Pacific.
- Monthly Lunches and team drinks
- Opportunity to relocate to international offices
- Early finish on Friday
- Free Gym Membership
- Competitive Bonuses
- Office dog!
- Yearly company retreat in South of Thailand
You will join the company along with a couple of other 'new starters' and together you will learn how to be the best recruitment consultant you can be. Your role will be varied with no two days the same. Maybe on a Monday you are using your creative streak to write a job advert and sourcing the best candidates for your clients. Perhaps on the Tuesday you are running about London on client meetings, to build your client base and secure new business. General job role will include the following:
- Using your great people skills to approach and network with new clients to develop new business for the company.
- Securing solid relationships with candidates and sourcing through various platforms such a job adverts and networking and LinkedIn.
- Attending meetings with established clients, and screening potential candidates
If this sounds like the right fit for you and you are ready to kick start your career, click apply now and everyone will get a response!
Sign up for job alerts - its free