Graduate Marketplace Executive - London - German Speaking Essential
- Starting Salary of up to 25k p/a + benefits
- London, International (Europe)
- 25th November 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Pattern Inc is one of the fastest-growing private companies in the USA. We already have a continental European client list, and are looking for multi-lingual grads to join our growing Brand Management team.
This position will help you to develop expertise across client relationship management, ecommerce trading, and digital marketing.
You will be working with some of the world’s leading brands, helping to grow our client sales on Amazon and other digital sales channels across Europe. Based in our modern and friendly central London office, we offer a competitive salary, a great team, full training, plus a range of other benefits.
You will report into the Brand Management team and support across the business, including:
- Driving revenue growth on marketplaces through ongoing optimisation of product listings
- Creating product copy and content, managing the optimisation of product listings across marketplaces in multiple European languages
- Conducting analysis of brands performance including competitive shopping
- Working with our in-house creative team to produce market leading content
- Coordinating online marketing and providing analysis of online marketing performance
Experiences Skills & Qualifications
- Degree educated
- Excellent English and fluent German language skills are essential, native speakers preferred
- An interest and/or experience of working in ecommerce/digital
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with PowerPoint and Excel
- Good verbal and written communication
How To Apply
To apply, please click on the link below to email your CV and covering letter to Chris Slade, and tell us why you would be suitable for the role.
Sign up for job alerts - its free