Graduate Marketing Internship | £18k | Analytics Platform | Guildford
- £18,000 (per annum)
- Apply by:
- 5th January 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Based in Guildford, our client is the creator of an industrial analytics platform which is used by data scientists for heavyweight data processing and advanced analytics with the languages of SAS and R. It is provided to users around the world in many industry sectors, especially financial services, healthcare, retail, market research, consultancies, charities, academic research, and government statistics.
The solutions division offers hands-on data science consulting services including advice, solution design and implementation. Both off-the-shelf applications and bespoke analytics projects cover segmentation, propensity modelling, credit risk and other analytics needs.
This is a 3 month internship paying £18K pro rata designed to lead to permanent graduate job with a starting salary of approximately £25K-£30K. The role will be based from the company's new office in Guildford.
Key responsibilities of the role;
You will be supporting the Marketing and solutions department to help develop marketing content from existing customer case studies, as well as creating new content to help drive solution awareness. The candidate will be focussed but not limited to:
- Market Research
- Finding, creating, and executing marketing content across social media
- Coordinating marketing campaigns (Google AdWords/LinkedIn)
- Preparation of marketing collateral for customers, website and trade shows
- Measuring and reporting online marketing content through Google Analytics and LinkedIn
- Creating visual content for the website
- Assisting with video editing and graphic design
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications;
- Graduate ideally with a degree in marketing, management, business, or related
- Outgoing, ambitious, and self-motivated
- Organised and able to multitask
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint, and LinkedIn
- Graphic design and video editing skills, ideally including Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience or an interest in online marketing and Google Analytics.
- Any experience or interest in predictive analytics and programming would be an advantage
- An additional language is not required, but would also be a bonus!
What are the perks of working at this company?
Our client is in one of the fastest growing markets so there will be plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and grow your career. They are also recognised by Gartner as a 'cool vendor' for analytics and you will benefit from free drinks, fruit, and more cake than you can shake a stick at!
Sign up for job alerts - its free