Graduate Marketing Executive programme - NIBE
- East Midlands, Chesterfield
- Apply by:
- 12th August 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
NIBE is one of Europe's leading manufacturers of renewable energy products. We supply homes with heat pump products that provide domestic hot water and ensure a comfortable indoor climate. NIBE's heat pumps range includes, Ground Source Heat Pumps, Air Source Heat Pumps, Exhaust Air Heat Pumps and Solar Thermal Panels. We offer high-tech heat pump solutions for heating, ventilation, cooling and heat recovery that reflect today's demand for sustainable construction.
We are looking for an ideal candidate to join our Graduate Marketing Executive programme. The role will be mainly be based at our Head Office in Chesterfield, Derbyshire to offer a full range of marketing support on our range of products and services.
Over two busy years, you’ll combine on-the-job experience with ongoing training to develop various skills, gain knowledge and help you to build a career. You’ll also receive superb hands-on marketing training from some of the finest professionals in the UK and Sweden, giving you an invaluable head start in your career.
This role requires excellent IT, organizational, planning and excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong customer focus. The candidate will be a creative thinker, positive and a can do attitude. A degree level education in a relevant field (Media, Marketing, PR, Business Studies, Journalism etc.) or any analytical individuals of any degree discipline that can demonstrate a strong passion for marketing.
General duties would include:
• Create and implement an agreed social media content programme that reflects the NIBE brand strategy.
• Respond to customer enquiries from websites, letters and social media.
• Create, manage and build a successful CRM system for consumers and trade customers.
• Implement digital advertising campaigns and report on results.
• Update branded communication materials and brief changes and liaise with our marketing department in Sweden for new adverts, product literature or presentation graphics.
• Keep website up to date and generate new relevant content.
• Devise, implement and report upon consumer research projects.
• Manage trade and consumer shows and liaise with sales team.
• Report upon our competitors activity.
• Assist sales team with requests for graphics and communication materials.
• Analysing results and making recommendations.
• Liaise with our PR and digital marketing company
Benefits and Terms of Employment:
• Up to £25,000 salary.
• Full Training.
• Opportunity to gain marketing and management skills.
• 25 days annual leave.
• Health Insurance.
• Hours of work: 08.30 - 17.00 Monday to Friday.
Sign up for job alerts - its free