|Salary:||£21,500 to £23,000|
|Sectors:||Education & Teaching, Health, Internet & Digital Media, Marketing, Public Sector, Media|
Healthcare Learning is a leading provider of education for healthcare professionals around the world. For students just beginning their careers as undergraduates, to others undertaking postgraduate studies and beyond, we ensure all industry professionals have access to lifelong education. We work with leading universities and academic institutions to produce innovative, future-led education.
We are looking for an intelligent individual to help us recruit students on to our courses and grow our business.
The role would suit someone who is confident, keen to take ownership and looking for an all-rounded introduction to their flourishing marketing career.
Reporting to the Head Marketing, the main duties include:
• Responsible for marketing our Healthcare Learning Academy qualifications and Continuing Education programmes to support objectives and income targets
• Implement and deliver marketing campaigns that include; lead generation sites, eshots, blogs, newsletters, adverts, etc.
• Create and manage engaging content across websites and social media channels
• Support sales team
• Monitor and report weekly on all marketing activities
• Help manage the company brand
• Book and manage all admin for the companies UK and international exhibition schedule
• Assist in the planning and co-ordination of events including the annual conference and other exhibitions
• Other ad-hoc tasks
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate who wishes to work in a busy marketing department.
• Salary from £21,500 - £23,00 depending upon experience
• Full time hours
To apply for this job, please click onthe "Apply Now" button.
£20000.00 to £25000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London 20-Feb-2017
£22000.00 to £25000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus Bonus London 23-Jan-2017
£22,000 to 25,000 depending on experience London ASAP
£20000.00 to £24000.00 per annum plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£21000.00 to £24000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits London 23-Jan-2017
£20,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
£26,000 plus benefits South West, Nationwide 2-Oct-2017
Competitive plus expenses London ASAP
£24, 500 plus benefits salary review Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Leeds, Nationwide ASAP
£22,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London Ongoing
£25000 to £35000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus South East Various
£21,000 to £40,000 OTE negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE Germany, London ASAP
£25,000 plus benefits South East, London 4-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits Spain 4-Sep-2017
£25,000 to £30,000 plus benefits South East, London 4-Sep-2017
£30,000 plus benefits South East, London 4-Sep-2017