Graduate Marketing Executive
Legerity is pleased to announce an exciting opportunity within its Sales and Marketing team.
Legerity is a fast-growing technology company developing industry-leading solutions that assist clients in delivering complex financial solutions in a fast and non-disruptive manner. We have offices in London, Poland, and Hong Kong.
Legerity FastPost is a 3rd generation leading-edge accounting rules platform that combines the latest advances in technology, data, and application architectures. FastPost helps clients deliver complex accounting change, meeting the new IFRS 9, 15, 16 and 17 accounting standards.
For further information, please visit www.legerityfinancials.com
Legerity is a great place to work – this is a fantastic opportunity to join a welcoming team in a high-growth, dynamic company, and an expanding market. Our luxury offices have stunning 360 views of the Paddington Basin, the Great Union Canal, and many London landmarks – all from the 17th floor.
The objective of this new role will be to manage and grow the Legerity marketing database. You will identify the companies, job titles and personas of potential customers, update and maintain this information within the Legerity CRM, supporting Legerity’s sales and marketing activity. You will be tasked with generating new business leads through your research.
As a member of the Sales and Marketing team, you will interreact with potential customers, handling inbound enquiries, sending relevant materials, identifying who to assign to a member of the sales team, and move through the sales process.
- Generate data for successful ABM, email marketing and thought-leadership campaigns.
- Report on performance every week.
- Maintain the quality of the database, ensuring its effective segmentation for personalised content/sales.
- Maintain high levels of GDPR compliance and ensure best practices are upheld and improved where necessary.
- Optimise processes - explore ways to improve and automate workflows.
- Support the Marketing Manager in day-to-day marketing tasks.
- Minimum 2:2 degree (or predicted result) required
- Interest in financial services landscape – players, challenges, and strategy
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Eye for detail accurate in documentation, presentation, and communication
- Ability to understand business needs
- Willingness to understand and work towards the interests of the team as a whole
- Organised, self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial mindset
Nice to haves:
- Overall knowledge of social media is a bonus
- Knowledge of and experience using LinkedIn, in particular, Sales Navigator
- Experience using Photoshop and/or video editing
Legerity is a fast-growing technology company developing industry-leading solutions that assist clients in delivering complex financial solutions in a fast and non-disruptive manner.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :marketing jobs london sales jobs london graduate marketing executive london legerity
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train - Nationwide
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Communications & Social Media Executive
Competitive + benefits
10IGD - Institute of Grocery Distribution
Graduate Programmes - EY
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Marketing Executive