Graduate Marketing Executive
- £18000.00 to £22000.00 per annum depending on experience + OTE + bonus
- South East
- Apply by:
- 30th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
£18,000 - £22,000 with Bonus & Benefits
Are you a pro-active graduate looking to launch your career in marketing?
An internationally renowned industrial brand is looking for a motivated and engaged graduate marketing executive to join a team of industry experts. With almost 100 years experience in their market, this business is at the forefront of their industry and are widely acknowledged for their conferences and events which would make up the bulk of the activities within this role. The successful candidate can expect to be working with a team of marketing specialists and on campaigns with large budgets and results expected which will push you to achieve your best work!
* Managing the campaigns for a range of events, conferences, seminars and training workshops so that they run smoothly to time constraints
* Liaising extensively with senior clients on the telephone and face to face
* Assisting the marketing manager in all campaign management
* Managing the websites for a range of different conferences, as well as overseeing all social media and online marketing
* Helping to run the conference on the day, assisting speakers, delegates and sponsors so that the conference runs successfully
* Having achieved a degree in Humanities, Social Sciences or Marketing this will enable you to dive straight into the role
* Having an interest in online marketing and paid campaigns will mean you can passionately talk to clients about your services
* Having an engaging personality with a positive attitude to work will mean you will fit in quickly with the team and achieve your targets
* Excellent copywriting, proofing and Excel skills will benefit you when working on marketing campaigns
* Exceptional communication skills will allow you to efficiently liaise with clients and sponsors
Click 'Apply' now if you are looking to kick-start your marketing career in a company where everyone's say is important.
Sign up for job alerts - its free