|Salary:||£25000 to 40000 per annum|
|Sectors:||Sales, Travel & Hospitality|
Graduate Marketing Development Representative, Concur
Salary: £25,000 (£40K OTE)
Concur expertly combine travel and technology to streamline business costs. Incipient forerunners within their field, they offer an unrivalled graduate package that includes, but is not limited to:
• A basic salary of £25K, with total Y1 earning potential of up to £40K!
• Incentives that include generous gift vouchers and lunches at Michelin star restaurants!
• Structured training geared towards your progression
• An inclusive, vibrant and social working culture
As leading providers of integrated travel and expense management solutions globally, it fits that Concur have innumerable offices internationally: the UK, Asia, the US, Canada, Europe; their reach is comprehensive! Concur are unique in that they are a renowned, established entity, providing services to 15,000 clients with over 15 million users of their software. However, 97% of companies around the world have yet to automate with Concur's technology.
What does this mean for the ambitious graduate?
It means that you'll enjoy the backing of an organisation with real pedigree, but one that also has huge scope for growth. Help Concur to fulfil this potential and your shape your own progression at a similar rate! Team Leader, Senior Market Development Representative, Enterprise Sales - your route is determined by your interests!
The Role - Graduate Marketing Development Representative
As a Graduate Marketing Development Representative, you'll be responsible for the front end of the business cycle. As Concur's mouthpiece, you'll qualify interest with key decision makers across many vertical markets - including organisations within the Pharmaceutical, Legal, Not for Profit and Manufacturing industries.
The successful candidate will combine their commercial acumen with a warm interpersonal manner. You'll be comfortable conversing with professionals at all levels of seniority, qualifying interest and clarifying concerns in order to schedule meetings for senior sales. Once you've obtained a wide ranging knowledge of our client's software and the marketplaces they operate in, you'll call through to Concur's clients in order to secure their business.
• Learn about Concur's services so that you're fully able to promote their proposition
• Cultivate a strong business pipeline, calling key decision makers in order to schedule business meetings with senior sales
• Build rapport with clients to ensure you get a real feel for their business and their needs
• Develop a wide ranging knowledge of the multiple market verticals that Concur cater for
Benefits/What you get:
• A competitive basic salary of £25,000
• Y1 OTE of £40K
• Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes, including champagne, generous gift vouchers, lunches at Michelin star restaurants and discounts off high street retailers!
• An annual all expenses paid trip that rewards success - Mexico and Thailand are just two examples of previous trips!
• Excellent scope for progression into a variety of roles - dependent entirely on your interests and work ethic
• Pension and Health schemes
• Cycle to work scheme
• A vibrant, inclusive culture with regular socials!
• Exposure to high-level clients within a variety of spheres
• Educated to degree level
• Strong work ethic
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
• A positive outlook
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
£23K rising to £25k after 6 months plus Bonus London 27-Mar-2017
competitive South East, London, Central, Slough, Reading 27-Mar-2017
£23000 to 30000 per annum London 3-Apr-2017
£29000 per annum, 10% bonus South East, London 28-Apr-2017
£26,000 plus benefits South East 13-Mar-2017
£22800 to 28500 per annum salary review South East, West Midlands 15-Feb-2017
£25k basic + £12k uncapped OTE plus OTE South East, High Wycombe ASAP
£25k basic + £10k uncapped 1st year OTE! plus benefits London ASAP
£20000 to £27000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£26,000 plus excellent benefits salary review International (Europe), Germany, France, Nationwide, Poland Various
£20000 to £27000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme Newcastle upon Tyne, North East ASAP
£20000 to £22000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Leeds, Yorkshire 26-Mar-2017
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£40,000 plus salary review plus benefits plus expenses London, Barbican Various
£24,000 to £27,000 plus benefits London Various
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
£23,500 plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
competitive plus benefits London 1-Jul-2017
Competitive plus benefits London 1-Sep-2017
Competitive Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
Up to £23k per annum + bonus London ASAP
£22,000 to £25,000 plus benefits South East, London ASAP