|Salary:||£25000 to 40000 per annum|
|Sectors:||Sales, Travel & Hospitality|
Graduate Marketing Development Representative, Concur
Salary: £25,000 (£40K OTE)
Concur expertly combine travel and technology to streamline business costs. Incipient forerunners within their field, they offer an unrivalled graduate package that includes, but is not limited to:
• A basic salary of £25K, with total Y1 earning potential of up to £40K!
• Incentives that include generous gift vouchers and lunches at Michelin star restaurants!
• Structured training geared towards your progression
• An inclusive, vibrant and social working culture
As leading providers of integrated travel and expense management solutions globally, it fits that Concur have innumerable offices internationally: the UK, Asia, the US, Canada, Europe; their reach is comprehensive! Concur are unique in that they are a renowned, established entity, providing services to 15,000 clients with over 15 million users of their software. However, 97% of companies around the world have yet to automate with Concur's technology.
What does this mean for the ambitious graduate?
It means that you'll enjoy the backing of an organisation with real pedigree, but one that also has huge scope for growth. Help Concur to fulfil this potential and your shape your own progression at a similar rate! Team Leader, Senior Market Development Representative, Enterprise Sales - your route is determined by your interests!
The Role - Graduate Marketing Development Representative
As a Graduate Marketing Development Representative, you'll be responsible for the front end of the business cycle. As Concur's mouthpiece, you'll qualify interest with key decision makers across many vertical markets - including organisations within the Pharmaceutical, Legal, Not for Profit and Manufacturing industries.
The successful candidate will combine their commercial acumen with a warm interpersonal manner. You'll be comfortable conversing with professionals at all levels of seniority, qualifying interest and clarifying concerns in order to schedule meetings for senior sales. Once you've obtained a wide ranging knowledge of our client's software and the marketplaces they operate in, you'll call through to Concur's clients in order to secure their business.
• Learn about Concur's services so that you're fully able to promote their proposition
• Cultivate a strong business pipeline, calling key decision makers in order to schedule business meetings with senior sales
• Build rapport with clients to ensure you get a real feel for their business and their needs
• Develop a wide ranging knowledge of the multiple market verticals that Concur cater for
Benefits/What you get:
• A competitive basic salary of £25,000
• Y1 OTE of £40K
• Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes, including champagne, generous gift vouchers, lunches at Michelin star restaurants and discounts off high street retailers!
• An annual all expenses paid trip that rewards success - Mexico and Thailand are just two examples of previous trips!
• Excellent scope for progression into a variety of roles - dependent entirely on your interests and work ethic
• Pension and Health schemes
• Cycle to work scheme
• A vibrant, inclusive culture with regular socials!
• Exposure to high-level clients within a variety of spheres
• Educated to degree level
• Strong work ethic
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
• A positive outlook
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
£26000 to 37000 per annum London, North West, North East, Nationwide 30-Apr-2017
£29000 per annum South East, London 28-Apr-2017
competitive North West, Nationwide 10-Apr-2017
£23000 per annum, Company Car! Scotland, Edinburgh 13-Apr-2017
£25000 per annum, Company Car! London 13-Apr-2017
£19000 to 27000 per annum South East, West Midlands 1-Apr-2017
£25k basic + £12k uncapped OTE plus OTE South East, High Wycombe ASAP
competitive negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£21,000 to 25,000 Base Salary (OTE 60k) plus OTE London, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Nationwide ASAP
£22,000 to £26,000 (OTE £60,000 Y1) plus OTE London, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£25,000 to £30,000 plus benefits South East, London Ongoing
£27,000 + Phone + Laptop + Travel plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
£28,000 plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£28,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£28,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£18,000 plus benefits North West 1-Sep-2017
£16,800 plus benefits pro rata Nationwide 1-Jun-2017
£22,000 Basic Salary with a £45,000 OTE plus OTE London, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading ASAP