|Salary:||£18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience plus benefits|
|Sectors:||Advertising & PR, Internet & Digital Media, Marketing, Media|
We are The Drum.
The Drum is an award winning independent global media platform. Our mission is to introduce those with great ideas to those who are seeking them. We believe marketers are amongst the most creative people on the planet and The Drum is dedicated to showcasing, celebrating and inspiring great work for others to learn from. It's our vision is to become the premier marketing platform worldwide.
We the proud owner of Europe's biggest marketing website and have a dedicated marketing content division. Our award-winning journalists inform & inspire our global readership, delivering first-class content across all mediums. We run the best industry awards & live events as well as offer a peer-to-peer learning and networking opportunities. We have in-house video production team, produce award-winning publications and have a dedicated agency service that helps marketing agencies become more successful and recognised by the industry.
At The Drum we encourage everyone to play a part in a rapidly growing company. We encourage debate, foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, creativity and fun. The Drum's values form the bedrock of our brand, governing the way we conduct ourselves both in business and with each other every day. We employ just over 100 very talented people spread around the world with offices in Glasgow, London, New York and Singapore.
Working as part of the Marketing Team based in our London office, the Marketing & Branding Assistant reports directly to the Marketing Manager. We are committed to recruiting for senior positions from within, consequently, over the years we have invested time and effort in training junior staff to cope with the demands of our fast paced business.
Key responsibilities: Supporting the planning, execution, tracking, and reporting of marketing activities that promote The Drum brand, its key owned media products and services, including entries for awards. You will be involved in our brand positioning, brand messaging, and protecting the identities of The Drum brand. The emphasis is on increasing awareness through consistent positioning and supporting all revenue and other commercial activities such as editorial newsletters and research products. You will have an opportunity to get involved in media partnerships with global events and membership bodies that help us achieve our marketing and revenue objectives.
• Naturally creative and a confident communicator able to craft compelling and effective communication pieces for different media channels
• Market research
• Stakeholder and client communication
• Progress and outcome checking, updating, collating and analysis
• Drafting, proofreading and executing of relevant collateral
• Compiling of information for project stakeholders
• Ability to collaborate with project teams and departments
• (Desired but training will be provided) Knowledge of & some experience in one of marketing automation and CRM tools, e.g. Mailchimp, ExactTarget, Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce, Pardot etc
We look for highly articulate, reliable, determined, tenacious and passionate graduates who can succeed in a deadline driven and fast paced environment. Excellent verbal and oral communication skills and strong analytical, communication and project management skills are essential - the role will involve liaising with internal and external stakeholders. You will be working as part of a small and experienced team, you will receive good training and will be given opportunities to shine.
What we offer:
• Basic £ 18-20K depending on experience
• Comprehensive training and development
• Benefits include: eye-care vouchers, fresh fruits in the office, Ride-to-Work scheme, pension contribution, cross departmental company training programme, internal promoting scheme
• Stimulating, inclusive, collaborative and fun working environment that staff love
• Ways for you to get involved with our growth plans. We are a close-knit and friendly team that is growing rapidly due to our success - and we want to get the right people on board to help us grow further
• Great product - something you will be proud to be involved in
• Working for a global, award-winning business
To apply for this job please click on the "Apply Now" button.
£21000.00 to £23000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London 13-Mar-2017
£13,553 (per annum) London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 1-Sep-2017
£20000.00 to £25000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits London
£22000.00 per annum plus Bonus Central 6-Mar-2017
£13,552 (per annum) London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Leeds, Nationwide ASAP
£40,000 plus salary review plus benefits plus expenses London, Barbican Various
Competitive plus benefits South East, Central, West Midlands, Wales, Leicester, Manchester, Nationwide Various
£24,000 to £27,000 plus benefits London Various
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
£23,500 plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Wimbledon ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Wimbledon ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£20000.00 to £22000.00 per annum plus OTE London 27-Feb-2017
competitive Central, Oxford, Reading ASAP
competitive plus benefits Scotland ASAP