Graduate Marketing Assistant (Immediate Start)
Our client, a recruitment firm specialising in the finance, technology, and marketing sectors, is looking for a Graduate Marketing Assistant to join their marketing recruitment agency. This is a great opportunity for a graduate to entry-level person looking to get into a growing marketing agency. We are looking for someone with excellent communication and organisational skills, as well as the ability to work independently. If you have a strong interest in marketing and sales, we want to hear from you.
- Comprehensive training program
- Extensive marketing and sales experience
- Cutting edge technology and systems
- 22 days of holiday/year, plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
The Role of a Graduate Marketing Assistant:
- Helping management with marketing campaigns
- Conducting market research and analysing audience responses
- Building rapports and working relationships with key stakeholders
- Working to targets to aid marketing collateral delivery
- Presentations of campaign ideas
Requirements for the Graduate Marketing Assistant Role:
- Recent graduate with a 2:2 or higher
- Energetic and driven candidate
- Insightful individuals
- Proactive, organised applicants who can meet deadlines
- Strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills
Buchanan Graduates, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Our team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of understanding, advising and delivering for our clients & candidates. Buchanan Graduates focus on placing graduates into recruitment and sales positions across the UK and USA. Our passion for achieving results for candidates and clients is unrivalled. www.buchanangraduates.com
Buchanan Graduates is on TikTok! Follow us for expert career advice and valuable recruitment hints & tips to help you get the job you want! Link: http://bit.ly/40xbZIn
Buchanan Graduates is a market-leading recruitment firm for a number of clients including FTSE-listed firms.