For over 30 years, the organisation has been a leading resource for market intelligence, organising industry specific conferences in specialised sectors worldwide.
This exciting role will offer a high calibre individual the opportunity to build the brand profile through variety of classic marketing techniques, along with utilising digital media platforms.
An excellent springboard to start your career in business-to-business marketing with numerous opportunities to really develop your skill set and progress as a professional marketer.
• Responsibility for building and delivering the conference audience across a variety of events, through effective brand development and promotion
• Maximising return on investment by approaching campaigns in a strategic and commercially astute way
• The development and timely execution of direct and digital marketing campaigns across an annual portfolio of conferences
• Utilising all alternative channels, such as Social Media and Business Media to build the brand's network
• £24,000 starting salary
• Annual company bonus
• Regular work parties at exclusive venues
• Excellent training
• The opportunity to work with major brands
• Educated to degree level with an excellent academic record
• Excellent copy-writing and proofing skills, a good eye for design, a logical mind
• Very personable in order to be confident and credible liaising with clients and sponsors
• Good project management skills in order to meet strict deadlines
• The ability to solve problems promptly and in a professional manner
We are also looking for someone who enjoys taking pride and ownership, and is able to use their initiative to provide a world class customer experience, helping the organisation continue to stand out as an essential and valued partner to its clients.
If you feel that this opportunity would suit you, and that you'd relish a challenge within a supportive and engaging environment, hit the Apply button now!
£22000.00 to £26000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£22000.00 to £24000.00 per annum depending on experience South West ASAP
£20000.00 to £24000.00 per annum plus Bonus London ASAP
£20000.00 to £24000.00 per annum plus benefits London 1-Jun-2018
£21000.00 to £24000.00 per annum plus benefits London ASAP
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£23500 to £35000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus unpaid plus share scheme North West ASAP
£23,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£22,000 rising to £25,000 plus benefits plus Bonus South East, Chelmsford ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP