Graduate Marketing Assistant
This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing candidate to develop their skill base as part of the creative marketing team for a leading London-based architecture, interior and planning practice. You will be required to work closely to support and implement client-focused marketing and business development plans and initiatives. If you enjoy variety in your work, can perform well under pressure and are a team player you will thrive in this position.
- Maintain marketing plans and calendars, providing support through their implementation
- Maintain marketing contact lists and crm support
- Assist in the production of a wide range of marketing collateral
- Maintain wide range of marketing libraries
- Coordinate and support both internal and external marketing communications
- Maintain practice website manage digital content and social media activity
- Coordinate and support the delivery of internal and external events
- Prepare and coordinate award entries
- General administrative support
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Degree educated or a recognised Marketing diploma
- Experience in a marketing role with B2B -focused marketing experience
- Experience in the architecture or interior design industry will be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) with the ability to build and maintain good relationships at all levels
- Demonstrated experience of managing multiple priorities with minimal supervision
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :marketing jobs london graduate marketing assistant buchanan limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment
Digital Marketing Executive
£24000.00 to £32000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Marketing Associate roles with PwC - August 2021
Remote (work from home), London
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Recruitment Grad Scheme - London - Immediate Start
23,000 to 35,000
Gravitas Recruitment Group
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International
30,000 to 40,000 OTE