ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you a graduate looking to kickstart your career in leisure and hospitality?
Are you looking for an employer that will invest in you and develop your career further?
Are you looking for a business that is financially stable and has very exciting growth plans?
If so, then look no further!
Join Hollywood Bowl Groups Graduate 2023 programme and in return you’ll get:
50% off food when you are working.
One in four weekends off.
A tailored Graduate training programme including mentoring and coaching sessions.
Optional pension plan.
28 days holiday & additional days holiday with length of service.
Free games vouchers every month.
30% discount off food and drink for you and up to five friends.
Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for you and your family.
The opportunity to join our healthcare cash plan.
Financial long service awards.
A £15 donation to Barnardo’s when you complete your induction.
Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental leave benefits.
Access to our in-house Centre Manager in Training programme once you have successfully completed the Graduate programme.
Through your 18-month programme, you will be taken on a learning journey covering everything from our ways of working, to stepping up into management. Through the duration of the programme, you will be exposed to different departments, processes, and policies to help set you up for success.
With the support of our tailored graduate learning menu, mentoring sessions and coaching from centre management teams, you should be in a place to apply for our Centre Manager in Training programme by the end of the course to fast track you to the next step of your rewarding career with us. Most importantly, we need commitment from you to be ready to embrace new ways of working, absorb lots of knowledge and embark on a new career in an ever-growing and exciting industry.
As part of the programme, you will work across different centres in one region to further your development.
Sound good? Here’s an overview of what’s in store…
- On the launch day, you’ll meet everyone else on the graduate programme across the country.
- This will be followed by a 4-week induction getting to know our business.
- Next, you will start your management development training; you'll attend workshops with other grads to learn from each other.
- As a cohort you'll have monthly check-ins to ensure you are on track and fully supported.
- Once you have worked through your 12-month management training you'll start on your journey to becoming an expert in the role, this will include working through three modules putting all your learnings into practice and working through real business projects.
The best part is, throughout your journey if an Assistant Manager role becomes available, you'll have the opportunity to apply for these roles if you are ready!
To be successful you will have:
- A degree in any given subject.
- Retail/hospitality/leisure experience.
- An openness to learn.
- The ability to move between centres for placements within a region.
- A positive energy and focus on celebrating success.
- A passion for our company and our products – ‘the game’s biggest fan!’
- A passion for high standards.
- Fresh ideas to innovate.
Hollywood Bowl Group has a passion for bringing families and friends together for affordable fun and healthy competition.
Following our listing on the main stock market in 2016 we became Hollywood Bowl Group, seeking out the perfect locations for our bowling and golf centres nationwide. We formed our customer proposition, built on real feedback, and went from strength to strength with our in-centre game technology and online scoring systems.
Now with 69 centres across the UK, operating under the Hollywood Bowl and Puttstars brands, we’re proud to be ambitious market leaders in experiential family entertainment.
We continue to expand our estate and look for profitable opportunities to grow, with an average of three new sites opening each year.
At Hollywood Bowl Group, we value diversity and inclusion, and we’re committed to creating a working environment that promotes equal opportunities. Individual differences and the contributions of all employees are recognised and valued and we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company.