Graduate Manager, Pareto Law
Pareto is the UK's largest and most successful graduate assessment, placement and training organisation. Market leaders in our field, we've pioneered an innovative approach and a unique philosophy toward sales recruitment, training and development. We pride ourselves on going further which is why leading companies in the UK, US and Europe trust us to connect them with the very best talent.
As a Graduate Manager you'll learn the business from the ground up as an integral member of our product delivery team. This is not your typical recruitment role! You'll enjoy extensive training as part of your first six months. There will be plenty of virtual interfacing thanks to that elephant in the 2020 room - so you'll be coaching and assessing candidates on a predominantly virtual plane.
We're looking to assess candidates and on-board successful applicants for a start in the New Year!
Following your initial induction and training on our Virtual Assessment, Recruitment and Coaching processes, your typical day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Speaking to a variety of potential candidates for our own virtual assessment centres, or for bespoke client projects
- Evaluating relevance of candidates through telephone screening and virtual interviews
- Preparing and coaching candidates through the process, including regular video call contact, to ensure best chance of success at the Virtual Assessment stage
- Assisting in the running of our Virtual competency based Assessment Centres, including the assessment of candidates and directing the events
During your time as a Graduate Manager, you will learn about the different sides of Pareto and engage with all areas of the business with a view to your progression. You'll be keen to help develop others, whilst retaining a competitive edge. This is a fast-track opportunity which offers any number of avenues of progression - be it Team Leadership, Account Management, Business Development or Customer Success - there is no limit to where you can go, according to your strengths and interests. There is fantastic scope for professional development with us!
- £22k basic Wilmslow / £24k basic London
- £33-35k salary with OTE (readily achievable)
- Fantastic multi-faceted progression opportunities
- Access to our industry recognised training modules
- Company incentive holidays - pending national and global restrictions, they will be returning!
- Great modern offices in Holborn, the centre of London
- Healthcare and pension contributions
- Regular nights out/social events, charity events, sports teams and in-office events - pending national and global restrictions, they will be returning in their full forms!
- Additional, lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Educated to degree level
- Some recruitment experience advantageous, though not essential
- Comfortable operating in a Virtual setting and a target driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tenacity, drive and a competitive nature
- Personable and confident dealing with a range of individuals at every level of business
- Adaptable and malleable, willing to learn new skills and challenge yourself when needed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate manager pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Business Development Manager
24K to 50K OTE
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
North West, Manchester
Graduate Account Manager
Up to £23000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
KPMG 2021 Consulting Graduate Programmes - Bristol, Edinburgh and London
South West, London, Scotland, Bristol, Edinburgh
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Recruitment Grad Scheme (London - Immediate Start!)
23,000 to 35,000
Gravitas Recruitment Group
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year