- £20000 per annum, competitive bonus and incentive schemes
- North West
- Apply by:
- 2nd July 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Manager, Wilmslow
Salary: £20k basic (+ lucrative bonus and incentive scheme)
Pareto is the UK's largest and most successful graduate assessment, placement and training organisation. Market leaders in our field, we've pioneered an innovative approach and a unique philosophy toward sales recruitment, training and development. We pride ourselves on going further which is why leading companies in the UK, US and Europe trust us to connect them with the very best talent - we've worked with Barclaycard, npower, Electrolux and countless others.
Life at Pareto begins with our Graduate Management team: as a Graduate Manager you'll learn the business from the ground up, being the first point of contact for all talent that comes through our process.
Following your initial induction and training on our recruitment and assessment day process, your typical day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Identifying great potential candidates for our own assessment centres, or for bespoke client projects
- Evaluating relevance of candidates through telephone screening and interviews
- Preparing and assisting potential candidates through the process to ensure the best chance of success
- Making sure administration and internal records on candidates are accurate and up-to-date
- Assisting in the running of our competency based assessment centres
During your time as a Graduate Manager, you will learn about the different sides of Pareto and engage with all areas of the business on a 12 month training and progression programme, and see where you feel you'll fit best 9 months into the role: Business Development, Account Management, Client Delivery, Team Leader or even executive Recruitment.
- Competitive salary (£20k basic) with excellent OTE
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Access to our industry recognised training modules
- Company incentive holidays: previous locations include Mallorca, Monte Carlo and Dubai, all-expenses paid!
- Healthcare and pension contributions
- Regular nights out/social events, charity events, sports teams and in-office events
- Bonus/incentives including chance to drive the company Mercedes SLK for a month, trips, vouchers and many more
- Educated to degree level
- Essential - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tenacity and drive
- Personable and confident dealing with a range of individuals at every level of business
- Adaptable and malleable, willing to learn new skills and challenge yourself when needed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Sign up for job alerts - its free