|Salary:||competitive + benefits|
|Location:||South West, Taunton, Yeovil, Bridgwater, North Petherton|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Management, Retail, Sales|
Are you looking to make the best possible start to your graduate career? Then make it with Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
Thanks to our outstanding management training programme and promote-from-within philosophy, you could be running your own local business in under two years. And how many global businesses with a multibillion dollar turnover can offer you that?
You'll also benefit from being part of one of the most welcoming, encouraging and ambitious teams around. We're the kind of people who aren't just out to do well for ourselves either - the fact is, we're totally committed to going the extra mile for each other and our customers too. Perhaps that's why we're consistently recognised throughout the industry as a leader for quality service.
As well as working with and learning from a great team, you'll also benefit from an excellent range of training and development opportunities. And while the challenges can be tough, you'll find we believe in having fun too. Because when you're happy, we know that you learn more and progress faster.
Start a career that could take you anywhere with Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
As a Graduate Management Trainee, you are empowered to make business decisions that greatly affect your career as well as the bottom line. You'll gain responsibility for developing new business and maintaining current relationships. You'll be responsible for understanding cost control, reading your branch's P&L statement and understanding what it takes to run a profitable business. You will also learn how to deliver superior customer service.
We will teach you how to effectively communicate, influence, and interact with all types of customers, vendors, and colleagues. You'll learn proper sales techniques, problem solving, and conflict management. Those skills will provide you with the opportunity to market to local business partners and build solid, long lasting relationships with key business decision makers. In your development to become a successful manager at Enterprise, you'll learn how to mentor, train, develop, manage, and promote a staff of your own.
• A Bachelor's degree is preferred; however, professional experience can be substituted if applicable.
• Must have passed A-levels or equivalent.
• You must have a full driving licence, but we do make accommodations for applicants who don't drive due to a disability.
• Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
• No drug or alcohol related offence on driving record within the last five years is permitted.
• Please limit your application to only one job posting based on where you live and/or plan to work. Applying to multiple locations will delay your application being processed.
• This job posting is for applications within the following locations: Bridgewater, Taunton, Weston Super Mare, Yeovil.
competitive plus benefits North West, Manchester ASAP
competitive plus benefits The East ASAP
competitive plus benefits South East, Oxford ASAP
competitive plus benefits Liverpool, North West ASAP
competitive plus benefits Newcastle, North East ASAP
£20,248 plus Bonus South East, Haslemere, Fernhurst ASAP
£20,248 plus Bonus London, Esher, Claygate ASAP
£20,248 plus Bonus South East, Chichester ASAP
£21.000 – £24.000 plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£20,248 plus Bonus South East, Oxford ASAP