Graduate Management Programme – Multi Award Winning SME
- £25k annual starting salary + benefits
- South East, Maidenhead
- Apply by:
- 28th February 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Come and work with us - we’re now accepting applications for Graduates to join our Leadership Academy.
We’re not a large blue-chip organisation, but the clients we work for are (in fact some are the biggest in the UK!).
Our ambition is to be the best in our field - in the UK and, importantly, overseas - where we have ambitions to be working around the world.
We have a number of great success stories here at MCFT where our graduates have excelled quickly with their personal and professional development. Service Desk to Director in 5 years, are you up to the challenge? George certainly was - who’s now our Regional Director of the UAE having joined us as a graduate in 2012.
What you’ll contribute:
• You’ll be given responsibility from day-one, and you’ll have to develop fast
• You’ll be an invaluable part of our team; work load will vary, and no two days will ever feel the same
• You will have full ownership of your own projects as well as still contributing to the bottom line
• Energy, enthusiasm and fresh thinking, we’re fully open to your ideas. Working within an SME you will be expected to make an impact!
After three months, outstanding candidates will enrol onto our MCFT Leadership Academy, involving rapid progression to management either in the UK or abroad - we currently have offices in Dubai, Qatar and Abu Dhabi, all of which are being managed by alumni of our Leadership Academy.
We’ll provide you with constructive feedback and nurture your career growth, and with support from a mentor put you on the path to becoming a future leader at MCFT. Through 18 month departmental rotation and training you’ll develop deep industry experience, and all-round skills for success in Leadership and Management.
• Must be degree educated (all disciplines considered)
• A motivated self-starter who loves a challenge
• Entrepreneurial with a drive to progress
• Dedicated, committed, results driven and hard working
• Confident to voice opinions and write engaging content
MCFT, established 25 years ago, provides commercial kitchen maintenance for high-end customers in the UK and the Middle East; we joke that we won’t work with customers unless we’ve heard of them - and it’s mostly true. We’re also highly regarded by all the key players in our multi-national supply chain.
Why choose us?
'Why wouldn’t you want to work for a company at the fore-front of what they do, with ambitious, but realistic, global targets?’ - Dan Smallbone - Graduate Business Development Executive
• £25,000 annual starting salary
• Clear progression and personal development plan with regular reviews & feedback
• Enrolment onto MCFT Leadership Academy with personal mentoring - and the creation of a personal development plan - after completing three-month probation
• Heaps of continuous development and training opportunities from seminars, conferences, 1-2-1s with Directors, and networking events to recognised professional qualifications. We have the awards to back this up - Princess Royal Training Awards, IIP Platinum (only 40 businesses in the UK have this!)
• Very generous 28 days holiday entitlement - plus bank holidays!
• Discounts and cashback on various national retailers, gyms, travel agencies and much more
• Money back towards health and wellbeing (dental, optical, massage therapy and more)
• Group pension scheme, life cover & long-term sickness insurance
• Early finish on a Friday
To apply, please send your CV and a chatty cover letter telling us why you are right for this role. For more information, please visit our website.
• All candidates will be contacted
• Shortlisted candidates will have an initial phone interview
• Final round candidates will be invited to attend a one-day assessment at our Maidenhead office
We look forward to hearing from you!
Chris Craggs - CEO
Sign up for job alerts - its free