|Salary:||£20,000 tax free bursary|
|Location:||North West, North East, Yorkshire, Nationwide|
|Sectors:||Health, Public Sector|
Application closing date: 09 April 2018
Expected vacancy commencement date: October 2018
Number of positions available: 15-20
Salary: £20,000 tax-free bursary
Contract type: graduate contract
Contract hours: full-time
Minimum entry requirements: 2:2 degree
Locations: England, various
We’re looking for bright, ambitious graduates from any degree discipline who have graduated in the last seven years. You must have, or will have achieved, at least a 2:2 degree by October 2018.
You must have demonstrable skills in spoken English to enable effective communication in the workplace, and a strong desire to work alongside others in health and social care settings. It’s crucial you are able to think strategically and bring a positive desire to help other people live life to the full.
This a challenging yet rewarding one-year programme that includes:
• working full-time in a high quality social care organisation, incorporating a 6-8 week health project secondment
• a bursary payment of £20,000
• studying for a level 5 qualification in Leadership and Management and the much sought-after NHS leadership development programme
• leadership mentoring and coaching from senior professionals.
Collaborative working capabilities:
• excellent communication skills
• empathy and appreciation of the needs of end users of health and social care services
• the ability to actively listen to, support and gain the trust of others
• the ability to build and develop productive relationships and networks
• the ability to influence and lead others using a variety of styles and approaches
• an understanding of personal impact on others
• confidence to lead others, encourage contribution, recognise and respect the views of others.
Business skills and abilities:
• a results-driven approach to work
• constructive and innovative thinking
• use analysis and evidence-based research to address change
• a proactive and project management approach to work
• decision-making skills
• commercial and financial awareness.
Personal characteristics and abilities:
• flexibility and the ability to deal with complexity
• a person centric approach and moral purpose
• the ability to act with integrity, open, honestly and in an ethical manner
• the ability to work under pressure and to take on responsibility
• reflective practice
• self-awareness of your own personal and professional development needs.
If you think you’re up for the challenge and have what it takes, then apply before 9 April 2018 for one of our limited places on this exciting programme.
Click here or the apply now button below
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£25,000 moving to £26,000 in year 2 Northampton, East Midlands 1-Jan-2019
Competitive plus benefits Watford, London Various
Up to £24000.00 per annum plus Bonus London 24-Sep-2018
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire Various
£30,000 to £35,000 plus benefits South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide 2-Sep-2019