Graduate Management Programme – Health and Social Care
- £20,000 tax free bursary
- South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire, Nationwide
- 31st March 2020
- Start date:
- October 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Launch your care career and help others live life to their fullest potential.
Our Graduate Management programme gives graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable experience within quality health and social care organisations.
We’re looking for bright, eager graduates with the right values. You should have a strong desire to work alongside others and be able to think and contribute strategically.
You’ll be matched with a host organisation, in a health and social care setting. Your placement manager will work with you to develop your objectives and activities for the year and will monitor and support your development.
Once you’ve completed the programme, you’ll have the knowledge and skills to join one of the fastest growing sectors, as an influential leader.
- Work within a quality health and social care organisation, including a health orientated secondment
- A bursary payment of £20,000
- Attain a leadership and management qualification, plus a project management accreditation
- Leadership and development through coaching, supervision and peer support.
- 2:2 or equivalent in any degree subject (by September 2020)
- At least a grade C in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Must have demonstrable skills in written and spoken English
- Must be able to complete a full year with your host organisation.
If you think you’re up for the challenge and have what it takes, then apply before 31 March 2020 for one of our limited places on this life-changing programme.
Sign up for job alerts - its free