|Salary:||£23,398 increasing up to £32,486|
|Location:||South East, St Albans, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City|
|Sectors:||Management, Public Sector|
Hertfordshire County Council – 4-6 x Management Graduate Opportunities
The biggest challenges need the best leaders
Hertfordshire’s Management Graduate Programme will challenge, stretch and inspire you.
Right from the start you’ll be involved in fast paced, interesting and exciting work that leads to real change in the services we deliver and have a say in responding to the challenges we face, and our strategies for the coming years. We are looking for public sector leaders of the future and our graduate schemes act as a springboard to roles of influence and inspiration.
We need the leaders of tomorrow, like you, to join us.
With a starting salary of £23,398 increasing up to £32,486 based on performance with 6-monthly reviews, we are currently recruiting to our Management Graduate Scheme. We are looking for talented, innovative and ambitious graduates to join us from September 2018.
We are offering:
• A 24month graduate training scheme
• Up to five placements spanning a variety of policy and business areas across the County Council and partner organisations
• Excellent career prospects following the graduate scheme with opportunity to progress into senior leadership & management roles
• Access to our Herts Rewards programme including a generous local government pension scheme
• A high quality, tailored programme of training and development activities
If you are looking to launch your career in the public sector and can offer what we’re looking for, we’d welcome your application:
• 2.1 degree or equivalent
• Proof of right to work in the UK, without the requirement of sponsorship
• Demonstrable ambition to make a career in public service.
• Management Graduate trainees are expected to have the ability to travel around the county, and placements may be based from any Hertfordshire County Council, or our partners’ offices.
If you are in the final stages of study, your appointment would be conditional on successful completion of the qualification before September 2018.
Click here or the apply now button below.
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus South East Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire Various
£21.000 – £24.000 plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£25,000 annual starting salary South East, Maidenhead ASAP
Competitive plus benefits South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire ASAP