Graduate Management Placement Programme, 12 months
Company: Pareto Law
Job Title: Graduate Management Placement Programme, 12 months
Salary: £24k basic salary/ £30k+ with OTE
Sector: Sales Recruitment/ Training
Pareto is the UK's largest and most successful graduate assessment, placement and training organisation. Market leaders in our field, we've pioneered an innovative approach and a unique philosophy toward sales recruitment, training and development. This is not your typical recruitment role or placement scheme! You'll enjoy extensive training and exposure as part of this Programme, coming away with an invaluable year in industry.
At Pareto we pride ourselves in going further. With access to some of the leading business to business sales and tech organisations in the UK, US and Europe, we are trusted to find them the very best talent that there is to offer.
With start dates this month, we have plenty of opportunities available! As a Graduate Manager you'll learn the business from the ground up as an integral member of our product delivery team.
Graduate Management Placement Programme Key Perks:
- A competitive basic salary of £24k
- £30k+ salary with OTE/Commission
- Access to our industry recognised training modules
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Company incentive holidays (returning when restrictions are lifted)
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Fantastic offices in Holborn, in the centre of London
- Regular nights out/social events, charity events, sports teams and in-office events (all returning in full when restrictions are lifted)
- Flexible working options- Required in the office a few days a week, there is the option for a combination of office/home working
Graduate Management Placement Programme Role:
Following your initial induction and training on Pareto and our processes, your typical day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting a variety of potential graduates for our own assessment centres, or for bespoke client projects
- Evaluating the relevance and potential of candidates through telephone screening and virtual interviews
- Preparing and coaching candidates through the process, including making regular contact with them to ensure their best chance of success at Assessment stage
- Assist the running of our competency based Assessment Centres, including preparation, the assessment of candidates and directing the events (Initially virtual, with some F2F returning when possible)
During your time as a Graduate Manager, you will learn about the
different sides of Pareto and engage with all areas of the business with
a view to your progression. You'll be keen to help develop others,
whilst retaining a competitive edge.
Graduate Manager Placement Programme About you:
- At University, working towards a degree and looking for a year in industry, placement or internship
- Comfortable working in a target-driven environment
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive and self-motivated
- A strong desire to succeed
- Personable and confident dealing with a range of individuals at every level of business
- Adaptable and willing to learn new skills and challenge yourself when needed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in
this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected
characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and
welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than
happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements
as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :management jobs london recruitment jobs london graduate management placement programme pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Recruitment Grad Scheme (London - Immediate Start!)
23,000 to 35,000
Gravitas Recruitment Group
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
KPMG 2021 Consulting Graduate Programmes - Bristol, Edinburgh and London
South West, London, Scotland, Bristol, Edinburgh
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
7Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London