Graduate Management Fast Track – High Earnings – Putney
- £22,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- 30th April 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Work for a prestigious and rapidly growing recruitment consultancy in the heart of Fulham, with offices and relocation potential across the globe. The firm has won international awards several years running and is recognised as a leading firm in the Analytics and Technology market.
The ideal candidate should be financially motivated and ambitious with a track record of excellence.
What we can offer:
· Year 1 – £40K OTE
· Year 2 – £60K OTE
· Year 3 –£100K+ OTE
· Comprehensive training scheme and induction
· Market leading commission structure – uncapped earning potential
· Mentoring scheme offering direct guidance from senior consultants
· Regular lunch trips to Michelin star London restaurants
· Top biller champagne awards
· VIP trips abroad to the USA and Asia
· Regular day trips and sporting events
A career in recruitment offers market leading corporate exposure allowing you to become a specialist in your market within two years. You will be responsible for managing a wide range of well-established client relations, both over the phone and in face to face client meetings across London, gaining invaluable sales experience along the way. You’ll be in charge of your earnings and success should expect your first promotion within six months of your joining the firm.
What we’re looking for
· Ambitious, money motivated and confident
· Good degree from a top university
· Track record of excellence in extra-curricular activities
· Strong thirst to become a leading expert in your market
· Excellent communication skills
· Worked part time from a young age
· Corporate experience preferred though not necessary
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Sign up for job alerts - its free