Graduate Management Consultant
We are offering an exciting opportunity to graduates to join one of the fastest growing mangement consultancy firms in the UK. We have presence across Europe and Asia, with plans to have a more global reach. Our business operates within Strategy Consulting markets with specialism in Economic Policy and Corporate Strategy.
The Graduate Management Consultant Role Involves:
- Extensive training scheme
- Developing strategic growth plans for businesses
- Providing commissioned advice on cost reduction strategies
- Aiding the progress of our clients to reach long-term goals through the designing of mission statements
- Supporting businesses with the successful launch of new products and services
- Great commission structure
- 20 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company holidays
- Discounted gym membership
Ideal Candidates for the Management Consultancy Graduate Programme:
- Recent graduates with 2:2 or higher
- Individuals who are highly organised and who have great attention to detail
- Adaptable graduates who enjoy a diverse role
- Candidates who have great communication and leadership skills
- Driven and ambitious candidates with a need for success
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate management consultant buchanan limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Consulting Graduate Programmes - EY
South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester
Commercial Banking Graduate Scheme
6Lloyds Banking Group
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Full Stack Developer - TPP
Graduate Analyst - TPP
Graduate Technical Engineer - TPP