Graduate Management Consultant
- Up to £29000.00 per annum + benefits
- Apply by:
- 24th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We are looking for graduates to join our leading management consultancy based in London
Do you have a passion for problem-solving and working with people?
Do you want to join a collaborative team with motivated individuals?
Do you want to work for a sociable company?
We are excited to announce that we have recently been rated #3rd in the Times Top 100 small companies! With a strong supportive culture, a variety of socials, ongoing training and responsibility from the start, does Clarasys sound like the opportunity for you?
What do we do?
Clarasys is a fast growing independent management consultancy which specialises in business change, technology and agile delivery techniques to deliver sustainable business improvements. Based in London and Boston (US) Clarasys exists to make a lasting difference to the way people work, live and grow.
For our clients (big and small and across a variety of sectors) that means working closely with them to fix complex problems and improve their customer's experience. We measure our success on client satisfaction!
For our people that means a company that is principled in doing the right thing and creating opportunities for our people to be the best they can in a team orientated, supportive environment.
For the world that means contributing to our community through pro bono work.
Our Graduate Scheme:
- The training: We'll set you up to be a great consultant through 4 weeks of interactive training focused on all of the consulting skills you'll need. With organised lunches and socials (this includes a 3 day trip away!) you will have the chance to meet and get to know our team here at Clarasys as well as each other.
- Early weeks: In weeks 5 & 6 you will be putting those skills into practice by looking at and delivering on specific ways we can make Clarasys even better as a company! Our non-hierarchical and collaborative culture means that you'll be working with people of all seniority from across the business.
- Delivering a pro-bono project: In the next 6 weeks you'll then have the opportunity to deliver a real project for a charity. Previous projects have included clients such as The Prince's Trust and Marie Curie Cancer Care! Whilst you'll have an experienced consultant with you for support, you'll be planning and delivering the work - taking responsibility early on!
- Working with clients: From week 13 onwards you will then be involved in delivering client facing work. With continuous support from us (including meeting your coach once a week and further training!) you will rapidly develop your skills and grow into a capable and talented consultant.
Coaching and developing our people is key to our culture here at Clarasys. This is something we place at the very heart of our graduate scheme. We only take small numbers of graduates in any one intake, and we invest time and money in training our graduates to prepare them to deliver projects.
Who you are:
- Stellar academic record (including either a 2:1 or 1st class degree from a top University) so you'll be able to grapple with the intellectual complexity of consulting projects;
- Analytical in the way you tackle problems and use data and information to understand and fix them
- Strong communication skills so you can build the trust you'll need with clients to help them with their problems
- Proactive and inquisitive so you take your own responsibility for making things happen
- Value team over individual and always believe that multiple brains will be more effective
- Confident in handling difficult or unexpected situations will help you to manage the ambiguity and changing environment of consulting projects
Our assessment centres are being held on 4th, 5th , 8th and 9th of July 2019. The start dates for the scheme are August 12th 2019 and January 27th 2020. If you would like to apply please get in touch.
Sign up for job alerts - its free