Graduate Legal Recruiter - Award Winning Firm
Location: London, City of London
Role: Graduate Legal Recruitment Consultant
Experience level: Graduate
Earnings: £21,000 (OTE £30,000)
Competitive | Ambitious | Persuasive
Want to be Rewarded for your Hard Work?
A Career in Legal Recruitment could be for You!
This Specialist Legal Recruiter, established in 2005, concentrates on providing value-added recruitment solutions:
· From NQ to Partner level
· In Private practice and In-House
· Both in the City and Internationally
Previously short-listed for The Recruiter's Best Newcomer Award, they have now set our sights on achieving the Best Legal Recruiter Award.
Ethos: Integrity, Professionalism,
Clientele: Well Connected
· Magic Circle (preferred supplier status with 4 Magic Circle firms), Silver Circle, top US firms, high ranking City and West End firms
· And numerous Fortune 100 and FTSE 100 blue chips.
Why join now? Critical stage of growth
· Newcomers can feel confident they are joining an established, professional,
· This stage of development also means you can expect to fast-track your career!
Sourcing and Recruiting:
· Your role is a dynamic one: Not only will you need to source talent, but understand it and attract it!
· Recruitment is a competitive field, so it’s your job to convince both candidates and clients that you’re the one they should be working with.
o How? By consistently providing personal and well-thought-out, value-added solutions.
o But How do I do that? Recruitment is a puzzle – it’s all about the fit. Understanding that every client,
· A large part of your day will be spent on the phone or out networking, finding, locating and securing the best connections and leads
· You’ll need to think strategically, be adaptive, plan accordingly, be persistent and most of all, determined to get the job done.
Progressive Company Culture & Investing in you
· Light touch approach to KPIs.
· Social, good fun, relatively laid back and completely free from office politics.
· Regular team outings and overseas trips (NY, Budapest, Paris, Ibiza)
· They also regularly entertain clients
Salary £21,000 (OTE £30,000)
• Strong Academic Record: Degree, 2:1 or above, and A-level Grades A-B
• Natural and effective Communication skills
• Persuasivenes is key
• In the Legal industry, with the top talent frequently already in employment, you’ll need to not only seek-out the top
• Extremely Motivated, Strong Work Ethic
• Curious, with a Hunger for Knowledge
• Ideally have some sales experience but not essential
• Ability to work in London
• Want a career in Legal Recruitment!
Start date: ASAP
Applications Close: 22nd September
Twelve Recruitment is a specialist Sales Recruitment Consultancy, based in the City of London. Twelve Recruitment operates on an exclusive arrangement with most clients and thus fast tracks you through what can sometimes be a slow interview process making sure you don’t lose time!
Twelve Recruitment’s recruitment consultants have specialist knowledge of the Sales market and understand how your top potential can be best unlocked and which companies can do that for you. We do not work with companies that just want to 'put bums on seats’.
£21,000 Base (OTE £30,000) London, Central London ASAP
Year 1 Basic £24,000 (OTE £30,000) London, Switzerland, France, Australia, China ASAP
Basic £22k (OTE £30k) London, Central London ASAP
£25000.00 to £45000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20000 to £23000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE London 28-Aug-2017
£20,000 to £25,000 (OTE £40,000) depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE Liverpool, West Midlands, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£20,000 to £40,000 plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£22,000 to £40,000 plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£20,000 to £35,000 London, Central London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
£30,491 (rising to £32,963 after 1 year) London ASAP
£22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP
£23,000 + benefits London ASAP
£28,000 plus excellent benefits South East, London ASAP
£27,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£30,000 plus benefits London, Central London ASAP
£24k in Year 1 (£45k in Year 2) depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review Watford, London, The East ASAP
18,000 to 60,0000 negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, Stratford, Central London ASAP
£24,000 to £26,000 depending on experience South East, Reading ASAP
£15,000 to £20,000 plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses plus share scheme salary review South West ASAP
£31,452 plus Flexible Working plus benefits Central, Cheltenham ASAP