Graduate Leadership Development Programme - Ryobi
- £24,500 + company vehicle + benefits
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
“Never thought about a career in an industry like ours ……then think again!
TTI is a world leader when it comes to the design, manufacture and marketing of power tools, outdoor power equipment, floor care and appliances.
We’re looking for Graduates to join us who are excited by the idea of being at the forefront of their sector, propelling amazing brands to further success. We’ll give you all the tools (pun intended) that you need to nurture your success and find yourself climbing the ladder in no time.
We will enrol you in our Graduate Leadership Development Programme where we will give you all the product and professional training you could imagine.
Ryobi is world’s largest DIY innovative power tool and outdoor product manufacturers, specialising in making pro-featured power equipment truly affordable. The Ryobi One+ 18V system offers users over 100+ tools with innovative features and unrivalled battery technology with system compatibility going back over 20 years. With the Ryobi One+ system, users can complete tasks around the home, garden and workshop with just a single battery. That’s why Ryobi is the choice of millions of DIY homeowners, woodworkers, hobbyists, craftspeople and garden enthusiasts all over the world.
Today, Ryobi offers the most extensive award winning and innovative line of consumer focused products and accessories for worldwide use. We’re looking for Graduates to join us who are excited by the idea of being at the forefront of their sector and who are motivated by driving ambitious levels of sales and brand growth.
- Being responsible for owning and developing your own geographical region
- Working closely with our National Accounts and consulting with customers to promote and grow the Ryobi brand
- On a daily basis you’ll be maintaining and nurturing relationships with key business customers, ensuring that our partnership is long and prosperous
- You’ll be coordinating sales which will be recognised and rewarded accordingly
- Working with / educating and training retail staff and customers to a high level
- Conducting hands on demonstrations of our products to assist with sales
- Assist stores by delivering high impact merchandising based on personal relationships and insightful support from our marketing team
- One of the really exciting aspects is supporting events both in the UK and around Europe
Our graduate programme looks to develop our future business leaders and senior executives.
Your learning will begin with an intense programme of product and innovation training, so whatever level of knowledge you join us with, you are soon up and running. A range of business skills classroom based courses supplements your on-the-job training to really develop your skills and abilities to perform at your best.
We constantly review the progress of the graduates on our programme and work with you and your manager to explore opportunities for you to progress within the company.
Make no mistake; this is a front-line, rapid learning role. Prove yourself in the role and it is the route we use to successfully develop leaders both in our UK business and beyond.
- University degree
• Full driving license
• Second languages beneficial
Locations - East Anglia & South East
Sign up for job alerts - its free