Graduate Key Account Manager
Founded over 80 years ago, this company remains family owned and with >3000 employees it is focussed on growth through innovation and sustainability.
HQ’d in Italy (you’ll be visiting as part of your induction) with a global manufacturing, sales and R&D footprint the Groups’ annual turnover exceeds €1bn.
Working where science and engineering meets sales and marketing, this is an excellent opportunity to work in the highly diverse and dynamic UK polymer industry.
Polyamide based High Performance Polymers are an essential part of modern life used in many applications such as automotive, electrical & electronic, transportation, consumer goods and building and construction.
- As Key Account Manager you will develop and maintain relationships with customers active in all of these applications to secure and grow the business in accordance with the company’s strategic sales plan
- You will be responsible for executing negotiations around pricing, delivery, etc.
- With a UK hub in Wakefield, you will travel extensively across the north of the UK meeting customers (typically 3 days out in the field each week!)
- A UK driving license and a car is required
- You will work closely with colleagues from all disciplines based in the UK and overseas to meet sales targets
- Some international travel, especially to the Group HQ in Italy may occasionally be required
What do you need?
- Drive and determination - Sales isn’t easy. You'll be driven to build a successful career in sales in a niche industry that is constantly upscaling
- Communication - It is important you have strong written and verbal communication skills as this role will predominately be in person
- Intelligence - Ideally evidenced through a STEM based university degree or through commercial experience within the chemical/manufacturing industry
And what do you get in return?
- Progression - An extensive onboarding programme which will involve shadowing Senior Salespeople on their travels!
- Development - This business will further develop you into a hugely valuable and sought-after asset
- Flexibility - You’ll have the opportunity to sell a truly unique offering within a booming industry, so you’ll have a huge amount of flexibility with managing/growing your target companies, and the freedom to find a style that works for you
- International travel – the chance to head over to the HQ in Italy when required!
If you're a hardworking and driven individual who is looking to not only be successful but also inspired by the company you work for, then get in touch today as we are shortlisting for this opportunity now!
This Is Prime
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs leeds graduate key account manager prime
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Sales Development Representative / Business Development Representative
£30,000 Basic, £47,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - London - Hiring Now!
£20,000 to £45,000+
London, North West, International (Europe), Manchester
Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Clients such as ASOS, BeReal, Gymshark and more!)
£25,000 to £35,000
Gravitas Recruitment Group
London, North West, Yorkshire, Leeds, Manchester
Graduate Analyst - TPP
Audit Graduate Programme
HAT Group of Accountants
Local Government Graduate Finance Programme
8Finance The Future