Graduate/ Junior Web Developer, London - 18k to 25k
- £18 to 25k
- Apply by:
- 8th June 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you a graduate looking for your first web development role?
Our client, an industry leader, has several openings in their development team.
We're looking for ambitious graduates who want to take their coding skills to the next level.
About the role:
• Building and maintaining websites
• Coding on specific projects, alone and as part of a team
• Research and take ownership of new projects
• You'll keep up-to-date with the latest web design and development trends
The right graduate will have:
• Minimum 2:2 degree (ideally in an IT subject but not essential)
• A keen interest in development and technology - you'll ooze passion and drive for a career in coding
About the company:
Our client is a well-established London company with a dedicated development team.
You'll be working in a challenging but supportive environment, with further training provided to help boost your skills. As a junior web developer you'll be joining an established team with a wealth of experience to share with you.
Starting salary of £18-25k depending on experience. As well as a great starting salary you'll take advantage of a range of company benefits, along with training and career development opportunities.
Please submit your CV now to apply for this role. Unfortunately we are unable to reply personally to every application.
However, if you are unsuitable for this specific opportunity we contact you about other IT jobs and training opportunities which match your CV.
Sign up for job alerts - its free