Graduate - Junior Database Administrator
- £18,000 to £20,000 plus OTE plus Bonus
- Apply by:
- 13th June 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Gravitas Recruitment Group is an award winning international recruitment organisation operating both permanent and contract markets across the UK and Asia. Having just celebrated our 9th anniversary we have witnessed phenomenal growth across both continents and now have 5 offices (London, Leeds, Manchester, Hong Kong and Singapore) with over 120 employees. Gravitas has also been listed in the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to work for.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Database Administrator to join this highly successful and expanding recruitment company, based in our London office.
Supporting the Group Commercial Manager, the successful candidate will join our award winning Business Support team (Recruiter awards, Most Effective Backoffice Operation, 2017 and 2018), with an industry leading training programme (Princess Royal Training Award).
The Database Administrator will assist the Company by processing all database related queries and providing IT support for users. You will also assist our growing Business Protection department, by identifying potential cases for investigation.
Database Super User (Bullhorn), and Timesheet Portal (Giant Precision) technical back-up
· Acting as Super-User within Gravitas, assisting with IT queries and managing the ticketing system.
· Assisting with the Company’s Data Protection responsibilities, ensuring Database requests are processed accurately and quickly.
· Point of contact with suppliers for all queries, enhancements and upgrades.
· Managing IP restrictions on Bullhorn CRM.
· Updating ownership, departments, coding within Bullhorn in line with business requirements.
· Performing mass database updates and mass mailing tasks as required by the business.
· Checking and maintaining company CV mailboxes.
· Supporting the Business by fulfilling training and testing duties within the Company CDP (Consultant Development Programme).
· 1st point of contact for internal employees, assisting with IT queries and monitoring ticketing systems.
· Basic IT Support for the London office, providing users with assistance on telephone systems, computers and printers. Liaising with IT Support team as required.
· Performing basic IT tasks involved within Gravitas’ employee starter/leaver process, ensuring that mailboxes and systems are updated.
· Maintenance of website domains, renewals, purchases.
· Maintenance of social media logins spreadsheet, performing audits and requesting updates. Working with the Finance department to process paid for accounts.
· Completing data audits as requested.
· Supporting the Company Data protection procedure, performing database updates as required.
· Creating and maintaining internal distribution lists.
· Assisting with Office 365 licensing and reporting (mailbox size/traffic).
· Formatting and maintaining merge documents and templates.
· Granting user permission on IT queries, within agreed boundaries.
· Logging and maintaining PC warranties.
· Managing London office equipment, including making new orders, logging defects, updating warranties and working to achieve the most competitive price amongst suppliers.
· Testing new applications/systems to integrate.
· Assisting with management of supplier contracts; maintaining and developing relationships and ensuring service level agreements are met.
· To support the Company by investigating any potential breaches to Gravitas’ Restriction and Introduction Fee Clauses within our Recruitment Terms and Conditions.
· In the event a breach is found, investigate and provide evidence to support Gravitas’ claim for remuneration. This is done via a variety of sources including but not limited to: Linkedin searches, Social Media, Client Relationship Management system, calling Candidates and Clients for more information, acquiring updated CVs.
· Work in synergy with Operations, Sales and Finance divisions to manage the Back Door Compliance & Billing Process.
· Develop detailed and thorough daily/weekly/monthly reporting to review personal performance.
· Update and maintain Bullhorn CRM in line with company standards.
· Ensure that Bullhorn CRM / reporting systems are used effectively, to allow Enforcement cases to be prepared.
· Work in synergy with the Sales Managers to pass leads and develop client’s relationships.
· Generating and maintaining key MIS / KPI business reports.
· Developing and maintaining new reports/systems to meet the business’ requirements.
· Feeding back to management in appropriate format Excel / Word etc.
· Maintenance and Analysis of Billing Leagues.
· Analytics on holiday incentives.
· Producing phone reports from Shoretel director.
· Collating commission information for payroll reporting requirements.
The successful candidate will have
· Significant experience of working to a consistently high standard, possibly in a similar role
· Awareness of, and ability to act, with absolute integrity, discretion, loyalty and professionalism
· Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and to be able to work independently
· Confidence in dealing and communicating effectively with people at all levels
· Strong relationship builder
· Good humoured and able to work in a close team
· Creative and energetic communicator
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, organised and methodical individual who wants to work within a thriving organisation that is set for massive expansion throughout 2018.
Sign up for job alerts - its free